An online card-battle game with real-time battle action, forcing players to pay attention throughout the battle. Players must select a Hero and build decks with a mix of Unit and Action cards to take advantage of their Hero's ability and defeat their opponents. The first player to eliminate the HP of the enemy wins.
In a world where various Capcom universes are intertwined, a mysterious woman has been going around leading heroes and villains alike to a place called the "Land of Illusion" for her unknown agenda.
- Street Fighter
- Monster Hunter
- Mega Man X
- Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior
- Resident Evil/Biohazard
- Devil May Cry
Each player chooses a Hero and (depending on that Hero's level) can select one out of three Hero Arts for that hero to use, which charges with every card they play in the match. Most decks can hold up to 30 cards, and cards come in two flavors:
- Unit Cards: as the name suggests, these are the characters from different Capcom universes that can be placed on the field (maximum of 3 at any time). Some of them may have abilities attached to help their allies or hurt enemies.
- Action Cards: Active abilities that can be played as long as the player has mana, sets off "Active Response" where each player has a chance to respond by playing an Action Card of their own (if they have the mana to do so) or simply Resolve the action. If multiple Action Cards are played in a chain, the Actions will resolve in reverse order.
Cards are split into four elements, which generally fall along these lines:
- Red: For those who prefer to focus on pure damage and boosting damage output to crush enemies through brute force, with some Action Cards that can deal direct damage to enemies or even the enemy Hero themselves.
- Green: For those who want to heal and shield allies to keep them in the fight as long as possible. Contains multiple Units capable of healing themselves, other Units, and their Heroes.
- Purple: For those who like using passive and active abilities to control the field. This element has everything from debuffing and sabotaging enemy units, to buffing allied units, to negating Action cards, and more.
- Black: An element that deals heavily in death and high-risk, high-reward strategies. Contains several units with the Revenge ability that get stronger after being killed and revived. Also contains Action cards that sacrifice allied units to deliver crushing blows to the enemy, and cards that risk the Hero's health to empower allies and destroy enemies.
|X||Mega Man X||Green|
|Dante||Devil May Cry||Purple|
|Albert Wesker||Resident Evil||Black|
|Jill Valentine||Resident Evil||Red|
|Nero||Devil May Cry||Green|
Day of Nightmares
Jill Valentine debuted as a new Hero. In addition, the cards in this set included 2 new passive abilities:
- Explore: Adds specified Action card to an empty EX Pocket slot, if available, that will usually buff an ally in some way. Explore abilities can be triggered in a variety of ways depending on the card, or forcibly invoked through certain Action cards.
- Spillover: Half of damage dealt to enemy Unit hits adjacent enemy Units.
The Devils Awaken
Introducing Nero (DMCV edition) as a new Hero. In addition, cards in this set included 2 new passive abilities:
- Growth: Unit cards with this gain a special meter that triggers new abilities with each level of meter as noted on the Unit's card. The Growth meter can be filled by playing additional Unit cards, with more meter gained from Units that require higher MP to play, or when certain abilities are invoked.
- Anti-Air: Allows non-Flight Units to counterattack units with Flight.