Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tera

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea is a free-to-play, action-style MMORPG, developed by Bluehole Studios in South Korea using Unreal Engine 3. It was localized for English audiences by En Masse Entertainment of Seattle.

How long before this goes free to play?

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By SmasheControllers

I haven't seen sales numbers, but let's be honest it game will go free to play before long. Taking bets, I say 5-6 months.

AxleBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AxleBro

3 or 4 months imo. its free to play in korea already i believe. but these devs don't seem like they know what they're doing. expect it to be a pay to win game when they do make it free.

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By SmasheControllers

@AxleFGK: Many MMO's never get free to play right. Although it isn't an MMO, I think SMNC did their F2P perfectly.

CatsAkimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By CatsAkimbo

They just released some weapon skins that you can buy for $10 each, and they can't expect people to pay for crap like this on top of the game+ subscription. I hope they go free to play soon.

The skin that changes the lance into a sword is very sexy though; I've already seen quite a few Lancers using it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.