Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tera

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea is a free-to-play, action-style MMORPG, developed by Bluehole Studios in South Korea using Unreal Engine 3. It was localized for English audiences by En Masse Entertainment of Seattle.

New Expansion + Free mount code(act fast)

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By 71Ranchero

MMOHutsTERAFOA

Enter that for a permanent Blitz Wolf mount and some random buffs. Only 400 codes are available but I just did it and it worked so you have a chance if your fast.

So the new expansion just dropped, and Im going to start back up playing. Anyone else coming back for new content or been playing all along? What server are you on? Maybe we can get some GB guys together. I want to say my higher level toons are in the 50's.

Patch notes for the expansion

Level cap increased, new skills, new zones and dungeons and some changes to crafting and stuff.

Also a code here for a 7 day pet and some exp/gold buffs(you have to log into the website to get this key) linky

kadaju86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Downloaded the patch and tried going back to some levelling after being somewhat hyped for some new content at least. But, having to change out all my MCHM +12 gear with the first questing gear I got (yea, I know that is standard MMO style, but still xD) and the way the story went after getting on the airship I just gave up on it again. Especially after seeing the damn police cars running around in Velika............. The incessant focus on Elins is making me get a bad taste for the game as well.

Oh well, I had fun being a GM and hardcore in it for the year and half I played, but don't think anything will persuade me into getting back. Rather have that time in the game as a good memory than tarnish it with what the game has become :P

(Played on EU servers so inserting a compulsory "Fuck Gameforge" as well!)

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Man I used to play this for a while just solo and thought it was great fun. Considering the entry bar is "free" it's definitely a cool experience if there is a drought and you need a game to sink some time into. Still have it installed so maybe I'll try the code?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.