Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 31, 1991

An on-rails light-gun shooter produced for the Arcade by Midway, based on the 1991 film of the same name. The home versions were titled "T2: The Arcade Game" to distance themselves from the LJN/Ocean side-scroller action game.

Personal experience with this game.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Davvyk

The only memory i have of this game is being driven to tears with frustration with a level involving shooting a pickup truck. I will stress i was very young......at least 23 lol.

No in all seriousness i was about 7 and it was all to hardcore for me.

Well im glad i got that off my chest

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I don't remember too much about the game, but I recall that I never passed the second level. You were on a motorcycle and had to keep shooting the locks on fences that you approached at high speeds. I was never able to do it, man.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Lemegeton
    TheGreatGuero said:
    "I don't remember too much about the game, but I recall that I never passed the second level. You were on a motorcycle and had to keep shooting the locks on fences that you approached at high speeds. I was never able to do it, man."
    yep i was the same. and it wasnt the locks that were the problem, its the fact that the ground was littered with rocks and shit that were impossible to avoid, so i kept dying
    Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By Davvyk

Im so glad that it wasnt just me that found this game nigh on impossible

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By abdo
    @Davvyk: 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the one where the first level you're fighting a cop, then in the second level you're on a motorcycle avoiding bumps and being chased by a semi, like the LA River scene from the film?

I've played the Commodore 64 version, was it really that different from all the other ones? I'm kinda confused now...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.