Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Terraria

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released May 16, 2011

The first major 2D entry into the world of "open world" sandbox action-adventure games, Terraria is inspired by 16-bit platformers and allows players to mine for ores, craft new equipment, and fight monstrous bosses in a large procedurally-generated world.

Ventrilo Server for the Official(ish) Server!

Shadowsquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shadowsquire

Hey guys. To make it easier for everyone to get together and play, I'm going to be hosting a Vent server along with Terraria. Exact same address/password as the Terraria server, just use the default port in Vent.

I've switched over to a TeamSpeak server as I didn't realize before that Ventrilo has a hard-limit of 8 people unless you pay for them to host the server. The server now has a limit of 100 people. And if you don't know what TeamSpeak is, head on over to http://www.teamspeak.com/ and check it out.

• Connect to: shadowsquire.no-ip.org
    • Password: apple

I should be on almost all the time. Though if I'm at work, (8am-4:30pm EST, Mon-Fri) I will only use that chat and will not speak.

If you run into any issues, either: (in order of how fast I'll likely notice the message)

• Email me at shadowsquire@gmail.com
    • Add me on steam: _nephilim_
    • Message me here on Giantbomb
    Shadowsquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shadowsquire

Server is now up. Feel free to join whenever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.