Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released 2023

Test Drive Unlimited returns in 2023.

A new trailer features car customization is here and what are your thoughts?

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GTxForza

Dear open-world driving game fans

A while ago, the official Nacon YouTube channel released The Racer trailer, which demonstrates the features of car customization like performance upgrades and the cosmetics parts including rims, while it shows free-roaming mode and I can see it takes the likings of Forza Horizon series.

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Lab392

I've been skeptical about this game since its first trailer, but I really do hope this is good. The racing genre needs more energy, competition, and innovation, and this especially feels needed on the arcade end of the spectrum.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

Honest to goodness, this game just needs to come out. It has had such a delayed production cycle beset with problems.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zombiepie: Gonna flag this as yet another AI spambot because this could be a generic statement that applies to like 33% of all games these days and 75% of Ubisoft output.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By GTxForza

@lab392 said:

I've been skeptical about this game since its first trailer, but I really do hope this is good. The racing genre needs more energy, competition, and innovation, and this especially feels needed on the arcade end of the spectrum.

Me too and we'll see.

@zombiepie said:

Honest to goodness, this game just needs to come out. It has had such a delayed production cycle beset with problems.

I agree with this and I do not want the developer to fail on this.

@bigsocrates said:

@zombiepie: Gonna flag this as yet another AI spambot because this could be a generic statement that applies to like 33% of all games these days and 75% of Ubisoft output.

Umm.. who is the AI spambot?

Edit: For this thread, I intended to ask people's opinions on this game's car customization features.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gtxforza: Notice that in this thread your post is #1 and the next post shown is #4?

That means 2 posts were deleted. Those were the AI spambots. You are not an AI spambot. You are a human racing game enthusiast, possibly from Germany (though that's just a somewhat random guess.)

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like how Kylotonn does their driving model but the WRC and Isle of Man games have been helped by having incredibly varied landscapes. This trailer doesn't really show off what I hope is a good rendition of Hong Kong.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.