Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released 2023

Test Drive Unlimited returns in 2023.

I doubt this game will be ported to Nintendo Switch (After hearing NFS Unbound is not coming to Switch, PS4 & XB1)

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Dear open-world driving games

Back in May 2022, I heard there were articles confirming Kylotonn has cancelled development of the PlayStation 4 & Xbox One versions, meanwhile, Criterion Games/Codemasters Cheshire's Need For Speed Unbound (Another open-world arcade-style racing game) is confirmed that is not coming to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One.

So here is why I doubt this game will be ported to the Nintendo Switch natively. I guess the open-world map is going to be big while the car models will have more polygons & higher-resolution textures than the ones being seen in other open-world driving games for Nintendo Switch such as Burnout Paradise Remastered, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered, etc. Making the Switch not able to handle it unless cloud gaming mode, or perhaps if it's a demake, then it's a different story, just like how the original Test Drive Unlimited had a demake for the PS2 & PSP by having the assets with lower polygons which include the car models and different handling model.

If you wish to play Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown in the near future while you currently only have the Nintendo Switch, PS4 or Xbox One, please save up before you can buy a gaming desktop PC, laptop, PS5, Xbox Series X/S or Steam Deck.

P.S Don't get me wrong, I do not really wish to go against Nintendo in this forum site.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.