gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Dear arcade-style open-world driving game fans

This is a piece of disappointing news for you guys who were anticipating this, oh well, I'm still hoping this game will be good. I've heard the Test Drive franchise had a good start since its debut back in 1987, but I'm still curious about how the Switch version will be or if the developer will cancel it for pushing way too over the hardware limitations.

Article links:

That means, 2023 could be another good year for open-world driving games if it has Xbox's Forza Horizon 6 and PlayStation's unnamed 1st party open-world driving game IP.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That's too bad. Hopefully focusing on next gen systems pays off. Also, for this game's sake they better hope Forza Horizon 6 comes out in 2024.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

That's too bad. Hopefully focusing on next gen systems pays off. Also, for this game's sake they better hope Forza Horizon 6 comes out in 2024.

That must be the reason why the developer is too busy with WRC Generations at the moment plus I'm guessing that 2023 is also the year when the PS4 & Xbox One become discontinued from production.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.