Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The 7th Guest

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Apr 28, 1993

Widely considered to be the CD-ROM's first "killer app", The 7th Guest was a technical marvel that changed the face of adventure gaming and set the stage for Myst.

Perhaps Gus did it!?

Joshua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Joshua

Who ever put The Beast Within, THANK YOU!

I think Gus did it from the editor list... but seriously, THANK YOU.  I have spent years trying to figure out the name of that, and for some reason was unable to.  Really.... years....   I played it back in the day when I had computers in my bedroom closet and hated the world.  I've played The 7th Guest about once a year for the last ... maybe 12-13 years...   but I was in the mood to play through Ripper and The Beast Within over the last 10 years or so. 

-Joshua

gus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By gus

Hi!

You're more than welcome! The game was already listed when I got here, and I got pretty early so I think it was made by the "Fantastic Four" staffers or one of its intern sidekicks :-)
    I'm a Gabriel Knight-obsessed gamer so the first thing I did when I got here was to check the GK game pages. Right now the guys have a lot of items in their mod queue from me regarding those painfully empty pages xDDD

Joshua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Joshua

I have a pending article on The 7th Guest, and will most likely do one for 11th hour once I get around to it... it's a lot more intimidating then I first thought to start writing articles on here.  My first one ended up looking like some sort of pitch/concept doc hybrid. 

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DarkLegend

Cool, a topic dedicated to a user. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.