Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Beatles: Rock Band

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Sep 09, 2009

Following the Rock Band formula, The Beatles: Rock Band immerses players into the shoes of the Fab Four as they progress through their career, featuring an exclusively Beatles theme and song list.

Beatles Side Projects as DLC?

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By asurastrike

Do you think it would be possible for there to be some Beatles side projects as DLC? I would love to see some Wings songs, or John Lennon solo material on the store.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By A Likely Story

I'm sure Harmonix will be focusing on The Beatles as a group, so unless they somehow run out of Beatles songs to release, I'll be very surprised to see solo projects thrown in.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

Yea it probably wont happen although I would love to see "I got my mind set on you" by George Harrison on there. That would be golden.
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By breadfan

As much as I would like to see All Things Must Pass as DLC, the licensing would be a nightmare.  

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Megalon

Dhani Harrison mentioned the possibility of solo work as DLC in some interview, though I think he may have just been saying something like "it would be cool", not "it will happen". 

I'd sure as hell buy a lot of it....well, maybe not Ringo's. I'd pay entirely too much money for George's "All Things Must Pass" album though.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Systech

There are too many Beatles songs that aren't in the game for that to be a realistic situation.

8xBiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By 8xBiT

I would love The Travelling Wilburys on rock band, doesn't even need to be beatles rock band, just to have some songs from them would be awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.