Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Beatles: Rock Band

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Sep 09, 2009

Following the Rock Band formula, The Beatles: Rock Band immerses players into the shoes of the Fab Four as they progress through their career, featuring an exclusively Beatles theme and song list.

Ridiculous deal on amazon right now.

SleepyDoughnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SleepyDoughnut

Heads up for anyone interested the The Beatles: Rock Band Special Edition for Xbox 360 is a ludicrous $51 on amazon right now, which means the game, a wired guitar, wired drumset, and mic. I bought it for $63 thinking it would be back up in price the next day, but no, it went DOWN in price. Grrrr. The catch is is that it's all Rock Band 1 hardware, so the drums are super loud (thats the main complaint anyway, you can just buy pad covers for $20 that makes it a non issue.) I bought it because I wanted another guitar and I wanted the Beatles: Rock Band, and this is still a good deal for that, even though I already have drums and probably wont be using these. Another thing I should mention is that in the reviews reports are that it doesn't come with the usb hub for the wired hardware, which is a little shady. But still, $51! Go for it if you're interested!

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By RichardLOlson

Thats not a bad deal

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#3  Edited By natetodamax

That's an awesome deal. Too bad I hate the Beatles.

SleepyDoughnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SleepyDoughnut
    @natetodamax: My opinion is, anyone who says they don't like The Beatles hasn't listened to enough of The Beatles. But I respect your opinion, anyway.
    Avatar image for tragicallyerock
    TragicallyErock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TragicallyErock

They never put out Beatles SE with Rockband 1 hardware, did they? And even if they did... no USB hub?

Have you actually recieved the order yet? Cause this sounds very much like it must be a used or open-boxed copy of the game. It's not a horrible deal even if it IS used... but just seems like a buyer beware type of situation. Make sure you know what you're buying before getting overly excited.

SleepyDoughnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SleepyDoughnut
    @TragicallyErock said:
    " They never put out Beatles SE with Rockband 1 hardware, did they? And even if they did... no USB hub?  Have you actually recieved the order yet? Cause this sounds very much like it must be a used or open-boxed copy of the game. It's not a horrible deal even if it IS used... but just seems like a buyer beware type of situation. Make sure you know what you're buying before getting overly excited. "
    Hmm, i think what they're trying to do is get rid of the massive overstock of RB 1 hardware they have by packaging it in this bundle. No, I haven't received it yet, but I'm going to guess that the game will be a sealed copy. If not, I'll be dissapointed, but only if it doesn't work will I be really upset. I also already had the Rock Band 1 package so I have the usb thing so it doesn't matter to me, but you can most likely find it on ebay or something. I got the deal because I was looking for another guitar on the cheap, and also planned to pick up Beatles Rock Band at some point and this is probably the cheapest option for both. Plus you get an extra mic for harmonizing, which is neat. I'll update about the order when I receive it if you or others would like to know about it.
    septim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By septim

Not a bad deal if you want a ton of outdated, wired, plastic crap.

I've seen so many clearance deals on various band kits, they have really lost any value to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.