Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 04, 2014

An enhanced remake of the original Binding of Isaac that features expanded gameplay, pixel art visuals, and a variety of other new additions - including full controller support and local asymmetric co-op.

Patrick's hair in BOI

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By paulmako

Hey there.

I've been sinking an unreasonable amount of time into Rebirth since its release, and a couple of times I've come across a strange wig.

I have no idea what it does, other than it's itchy and makes Isaac look like Scoops when his hair is getting long. It's pretty great. Does anyone know of this was in the original game?

Here it is:

No Caption Provided

I'm really hoping he find it on one of the streams because chat will go wild.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
    Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Patrick already tweeted about this, so he's aware for sure.

blzzzrrttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

That's a new item, Mom's Wig, it does look very Scoops-ish. I've never gotten it myself but I've heard people say it spawns friendly spiders when you enter a room.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

This reminds me, did Patrick ever end up doing a dumptruck with Edmund? I know he eventually got to Derek Yu, but I honestly can't remember if he interviewed about BoI.

Get interviewed, boi.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a new item, Mom's Wig, it does look very Scoops-ish. I've never gotten it myself but I've heard people say it spawns friendly spiders when you enter a room.

:scared

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.