Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 04, 2014

An enhanced remake of the original Binding of Isaac that features expanded gameplay, pixel art visuals, and a variety of other new additions - including full controller support and local asymmetric co-op.

Trophies not unlocking?

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Krullban

Just got this last night and quickly beat mom and moms heart in my first 2 runs, but didn't get any trophies? They don't seem to be unlocking. Is anybody else having this problem?

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you playing on the PS4? The trophies are bugged in that version. I want to say there's a patch that may fix it so try looking for updates if you're still on version 1.0. You may have to start a new file to try to get the trophies you missed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@theblue said:

Are you playing on the PS4? The trophies are bugged in that version. I want to say there's a patch that may fix it so try looking for updates if you're still on version 1.0. You may have to start a new file to try to get the trophies you missed.

Yeah I think the same thing happened to me, an update is out though but I don't know if it fixes the trophy issue.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

That patch didn't fix the trophy situation yet.

Some trophies are still bugged, but for whatever the reason, playing on different save files often times let's you unlock trophies that were bugged on other files.

Either wait for a fix or try switching files once in a while, but be aware that once a trophy bugs out in a file, other trophies are more likely not to unlock on that particular file either.

Goldone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this yet? I started playing it while PSN was down so assumed it had something to do with that. I've done the first 2 dungeons not picking up hearts or taking damage, unlocked the characters but no trophies, but then later on I unlocked a different character and did get the trophy.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

@goldone: Nope. They're still busted, as the person above you mentioned, you can use different saves and see if you get lucky, but that's no fun. That worked for a couple of trophies for me (bible killing mom and kill the heart 3 times) I just hope they fix this as the one I should have unlocked, but didn't was killing Satan with Eve... what a pain that was.

Goldone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Goldone

@gunstarred: Bugger, I hope this does get patched because I honestly feel like I got super lucky beating 2 floors with no damage or picking up hearts. I've beat mom's heart twice now too and don't want to work towards beating it 10+ times only to get no trophies. Thanks for letting me know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.