Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Cave

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jan 22, 2013

A new platforming-adventure game from Double Fine and famed designer Ron Gilbert, which has the player traversing a sentient, talking cave and solving puzzles co-operatively.

Knight level: "Broke" the game and my enjoyment with it

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Nictel

So I started this today, with the monk, knight and time-traveler:

Came to the knight level, had to take the gold from the dragon. So I didn't go up in to the castle. Instead I solved it by using the invincibility of the knight to distract the dragon and then use the time traveler to go through the gate and take the gold. So as I was going up I heard the announcer say "who left the gate open" and "hope the dragon doesn't eat the princess". 'Huh?' I thought.. So I go up the castle see it ravaged and then see the *dragon lair gate key* lying there. OH. I was supposed to grab the key and open the gate.. So now the princess got eaten, while the gate is closed and the key still up the castle. The narrator keeps going on how I killed the princess but I didn't! Sure it is a small thing but I solved the puzzle in a way that keeps everyone save but the game "punishes" me anyway. It just bums me out.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I did the exact same thing and it annoyed the hell out of me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.