Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Dark Brotherhood

Concept »

A guild for assassin's in the Elder Scrolls games. They serve the Night Mother and are often feared by the citizen's of Tamriel.

Favorite Quest?

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By ManMadeGod

The Dark Brotherhood has to be the best guild in Oblivion and my question is which quest did you have the most fun playing?

I would have to say the Whodunit? quest. This is the one where you lock yourself in Summitmist Manor with the party guest before killing them all. I saved my game right before this and played it about half a dozen times; those fools never saw it coming :)

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I thought the quest with the christmas list that told you everyone you needed to kill was pretty devilish. It seemed like something Hannibal Lecter would do.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By RedSox8933

Whodunit? was cool, i was sad during The Purification, those psycho killers were really nice, except for Mraaj-Dar....asshole..

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Demilich

Alone they were all good, but what made it great was the variety in assassinations.

Still, IMO the best quest in the whole game is the final Thieves Guild quest.

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Whodunit just because how stupid and gullible everybody at that party was. Especially when you get to the last person. "Well I know it's not you and it can't be me, so....."

CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By CactusWolf
    ManMadeGod said:
    "The Dark Brotherhood has to be the best guild in Oblivion and my question is which quest did you have the most fun playing?

I would have to say the Whodunit? quest. This is the one where you lock yourself in Summitmist Manor with the party guest before killing them all. I saved my game right before this and played it about half a dozen times; those fools never saw it coming :)"
    Same here.
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I definitely enjoy the guilt trip the game tries to smother you with when you have to kill the entirety of the Cheydinhall guild.

Avatar image for the_infamous_c4
    the_infamous_c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By the_infamous_c4

killing the guy with the posin arrow was my fave. i just hope the brotherhood returns for tes5

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.