Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 27, 2020

The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos is a tactical RPG developed by Artefacts Studio.

This game is perfect except for the unbelievably horrible controls

Goobstank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just wanted to chime in here and explain something simple, something basic and something VITALLY IMPORTANT ABOUT GAME DESIGN.

A game should feel alive and engaging. Tapping into our primal interests and personal need for flavor and hopefully we delve into a realm rich with the genre specific stylistic form or consumable "game media" and not have ANYTHING like a nonconfigurable assbackwards control scheme destroying the accessibility of it. EVER!

The nuances of this game are incredible. the art style and depth of gameplay and story are top notch.

I have never wanted to play a game so much and after 20 minutes of fumbling with the controls I had to give up. The fact that they do not have BASIC COMMON CONFIGURABILITY is SHAMEFUL of a modern game.

PS

The Needless extra steps in combat like having to CHOOSE TO AIM CORRECTLY instead of CHOOSE to aim differently. Just little qol and aspects of games that absolutely ruin a brilliant piece of art for me.

Hopefully someone will address this eventually. Until now I guess I'll be waiting to assemble a better developer team to fucking smack these idiots around.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.