Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 30, 1996

The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall from Bethesda Softworks is an enormous RPG and sequel to The Elder Scrolls: Arena. It includes a massive gameworld and pioneering freeform play. It was well received for these factors, but was criticised for a number of crippling bugs.

The Adventures of Slimy The Traveling Lizard - Part 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thegoodguylives
    thegoodguylives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thegoodguylives

Hey everyone! I wanted to share a Daggerfall article series that I have started. Hopefully this isn't considered advertisement, since I don't make money off of the blog.

I have started a visual diary / journal as I send a character across the length of the game, Daggerfall. It's supposed to be humorous and entertaining, and I figured this would probably be the best place to share it with people. If you're interested in reading it, head over to http://www.laserromance.com/2012/09/the-adventures-of-slimy-traveling.html to check it out.

Thanks folks :), and again, hope I haven't broken the advertisement rule.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

@thegoodguylives: The forum rules clearly state that threads which consist of "advertisements of personal sites for personal gain (monetary or otherwise)" are prohibited. Please, if you don't know whether something violates the rules, don't just do it anyway, read the site documentation or contact the mod team. Thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.