Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 01, 2002

The third entry in Bethesda's series of expansive first-person role-playing games. Arriving on the island of Vvardenfell as a prisoner, the player character is caught up in an ancient prophecy, as well as a power struggle between factions, races, and gods incarnate.

Streaming Morrowind with the latest Graphics mods, looks awesome!

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Moztacular

Streaming more tonight! I am playing very slowly and haphazardly, just wandering around and doing random quests, so know what you're getting yourself in to if you decide to watch :) Thanks!

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By lucas_kelly

Looks awesome. Is this just the 2011 graphics mod? Or do you have more mods installed?  

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
    MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

Just using MGE's distance mod makes that game look worlds apart. I assume this is MOrrowind 2011? I was about to try and get that working for me. I only just recently (days ago) bought Morrowind for Steam.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

It looks very nice :)
    Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

That looks fantastic.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By MikkaQ

If only I knew where my copy of Morrowind was, I would be so on this. Looks awesome. 

velucyraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By velucyraptor

*pleasure shudder*

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By EquitasInvictus
    @moztacular: How big is the plug-in compared with the how much space the game takes up on its own?  

Also, this is great! If you haven't noticed from my question, I'm definitely considering finding the plug-in myself - thanks for sharing!
    Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Subjugation

That looks pretty cool but I'm gonna grab a toaster strudel now.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By ryanwho

I logged in just in time to see people telling you they logged out because you're playing too slow. lolz

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Moztacular

Haha I was shocked at the number of folks who showed up to watch! Morrowind is an amazing game but not the most exciting thing to watch but I'm glad I was able to stream some of that. Sorry to those who found my play slow and boring, I haven't played the game in years and was just wandering very aimlessly without any guide and very little recollection of how to play. I had a blast though and will hope to stream some more in the meantime, but mostly I was happy to hear that people were getting inspired to go out and play the game themselves.

@MordeaniisChaos:
    @lucas_kelly:
    @EquitasInvictus:
    To answer your question(s), I bought the GOTY edition off steam today and installed the Morrowind 2011 overhaul and then I started playing! 

I don't have any other mods besides the whole overhaul compilation and i think the game looks fantastic now I was totally blown away. I don't think I'll be adding any additional graphics mods right now because i don't want to break anything it looks so good! Just google search for the Morrowind 2011 overhaul and carefully follow the instructions to set it up and you'll be good to go!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Bollard

I could really do with some help from anyone who will offer in this thread! I managed to find a download of Morrowind 2011, but unfortunately due to the legal issues the compiler ended up in after he made the compilation of the mods, his website was taken down and thus the instructions for installation no longer exist :( Does anyone know where I can find them? Or can give me a hand installing it? Thanks greatly to anyone who can help!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.