Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

Oblivion Character Setups

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
    Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Atlas

Post you favourite character setup for Oblivion, maybe with a little explanation of why you like it.

My character:

Name: Zelda (original I know)
    Race: Female Altmer (the best races)
    Birthsign: The Atronach (maximum possible magicka; spell asborption is wonderful)
    Class: Adventurer
    Key Attributes: Endurance and Luck (health + luck = good)
    Major Skills: Heavy Armor, Illusion, Sneak, Hand to Hand, Acrobatics, Restoration and Conjuration (you level slowly, but you level precisely and with a good amount of balance)
    Most Used Minor Skills: Alchemy, Blade, Armorer (Alchemy is the best skill in the game IMO)

efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By efrucht

Name: Eric
    Race: Male Kaajit
    Birth sign: Thief
    Class: Custom Class
    Attributes: Agility and speed
    Major Skills: Sneak, Alchemy, Marksman, light armor, Destruction, illusion, conjuration
    I wanted to make sure that I could be a mage/assasin, but I don't want to level up too fast, instead spreading out my skills for maximum bonus at level-up time.

Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Homer
    Atlas said:
    "Post you favourite character setup for Oblivion, maybe with a little explanation of why you like it.

My character:

Name: Zelda (original I know)
    Race: Female Altmer (the best races)
    Birthsign: The Atronach (maximum possible magicka; spell asborption is wonderful)
    Class: Adventurer
    Key Attributes: Endurance and Luck (health + luck = good)
    Major Skills: Heavy Armor, Illusion, Sneak, Hand to Hand, Acrobatics, Restoration and Conjuration (you level slowly, but you level precisely and with a good amount of balance)
    Most Used Minor Skills: Alchemy, Blade, Armorer (Alchemy is the best skill in the game IMO)"
    Omg.. every single one of those besides the name is exactly the same as mine :o
    jondavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By jondavis

Name: Davis
    Race: Male Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Birthsign: The Lady (10 points to Willpower and Endurance)
    Class: Spellsword (basic I know but it has everything I want)
    Key Attributes: Willpower and Endurance
    Major Skills: Alteration, Blade, Block, Destruction, Heavy Armor, Illusion, Restoration
    Most Used Minor Skills: Armorer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.