Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 04, 2014

An MMORPG set in the world of Nirn, focusing on the familiar continent of Tamriel, taking place a thousand years before The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Are you getting Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox or PS4

DanRees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DanRees

Is anyone getting this on next gen consoles?

Im in two minds about getting Elder Scrolls Online for the Xbox One, the thought of having to pay £50 for the game and then having to pay £8.99 a month subscription fee seems a bit of a rip off..... or is it just me?

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MMO's are not normal games. Yes, you pay monthly for them, but they also constantly release (sometimes huge) content patches. So no, I don't really think it's a rip-off, as long as the developer is good about releasing them. No idea how this game has been.

This game is one of the most boring things I've ever played though, so nope, I will not be getting it on PS4. Even if you're a die-hard ES fan (like I am) I cannot recommend this to anyone, because honestly it fails as an ES game too.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The elder goats online is a way better game Imo.And its only 9.99 ! On steam

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, not because of the monthly cost, but because it is a bad game in my experience.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

If it was B2P and like $30, I could see myself picking up a copy for the heck of it. Full-price and a monthly fee though? Noooope, not for this shit.

Harknett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, not because of the monthly fee but because I tried it and would rather just continue playing Skyrim...

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It wasn't very good. It's a pain in the ass to play with other people because they instance the fuck out of everything.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

When is this coming out on PS4/XB1?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.