Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 04, 2014

An MMORPG set in the world of Nirn, focusing on the familiar continent of Tamriel, taking place a thousand years before The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Luchadeer Crusaders Exclusivity Poll

grimmie92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Luchadeer Crusaders Exclusivity Poll (41 votes)

Only accept Giant Bomb Users who have applied on the forums 24%
    Recruit only Giant Bomb Users but allow the friends and family of members to join even if they arent fans of the site themselves 54%
    Screw Exclusivity, lets strive to be the biggest guild in the game and recruit anyone and everyone in /z chat 22%
     • 
    Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, to chime in from someone who plays Guild Wars 2 and talks on Mumble with the people that still plays the game (including shinboy who runs the guild) you can go for a combo of the first two. The second option becomes an issue when you begin to creep up on the guild cap (if there is one in that game) and you have to start turning away duders who use the site a bunch. What ended up happening in GW2, due to a large number of people joining in the first 3 months, the guild leaders made a secondary guild to handle the overflow of people; the second guild was basically a hold over for those that couldn't get into the main guild until there was room (but still allowed fellow bombes to play and communicate with each other), which involved "cleansing" the guild of people who no longer came online and played.

I guess I would try the second option for a while and see how it treats you.

grimmie92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@insane_shadowblade85: the population cap is 500 i think, with this games reception on Giant Bomb, i doubt that will be an issue but thanks and yeah ill go with friends and family of duders now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.