Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 04, 2014

An MMORPG set in the world of Nirn, focusing on the familiar continent of Tamriel, taking place a thousand years before The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Picked up a copy for cheap. Man, this game is great. (x1)

Gonmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Have no idea what it was like at launch, but currently it is amazing.

It is slightly less interactive then Skyrim. As you can't pick up EVERYTHING. But there is more them enough stuff for you to steal.

The story telling is on par or better then the the other games in the series.

Combat is what you expect. You're in control of everything that happens on screen.

Leveling is just amazing. End up with so many skill points that you really feel like you are leaps and bounds more powerful then previous levels.

The scaling system works great for dungeons and some other areas. I had bought the thief's guild dlc, and was able to jump right into that, I was leveled up to the correct level, and higher level plays I seen doing the same missions where deleveled.

The cash shop is not invasive at all. Easy to forget its there, think is the time I've played this week, I had it pop up when I logged in once with some sale.

I've seen maybe one bug so far. And that had to do with the voice chat icon saying I was speaking, when my mic was muted.

Been playing all week, and it is fast becoming a favorite game of mine.

If you have a extra 20 bucks and some time, maybe give this game a look. Or a other look if the launch was that bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.