Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 04, 2014

An MMORPG set in the world of Nirn, focusing on the familiar continent of Tamriel, taking place a thousand years before The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

So about that Early Access AKA GB Guild or what?

• 76 results
    Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hero_swe said:

@armaan8014 said:

We did play Runes of Magic for a couple of months though, when it went f2p. That was pretty awesome while it lasted :P

Hey now, let's not forget Space Neon Lobsters. Who started when Star Trek Online was in beta.

Well except Runes of Magic was free to play from the get go (unless you count mandatory high level microtransactions) and Star Trek well... It was a fun concept but the execution left just a mite bit to be desired. I can confidently say ESO is a better mmo than both. So go buy it and join the guild :P

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if someone could invite raavaka, that would be great

Roland_Leshaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gotta love that error 103

dizzylemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in jumping into this as it'd be great to have some duders to chill with. However i'm in the EU and changing the server to the US-Mega server prompts for a re-install which makes my already full SSD cry a small bit. I'm @brightzide if I can swing into the guild from here or if there is an EU get-together?

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in jumping into this as it'd be great to have some duders to chill with. However i'm in the EU and changing the server to the US-Mega server prompts for a re-install which makes my already full SSD cry a small bit. I'm @brightzide if I can swing into the guild from here or if there is an EU get-together?

I'm from EU and I'm playing on the NA server and I'm sure most other people are too, this is usually the case on this site unless there is a region lock. The community of people who like MMOs on this site is not really large enough to support that. With everyone in a region being on the same server I haven't really had issues finding people online at late night or early morning US time which can be an issue in some MMOs.

dizzylemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By dizzylemons

@gike987 said:
    @brightside said:

I'm from EU and I'm playing on the NA server and I'm sure most other people are too, this is usually the case on this site unless there is a region lock. The community of people who like MMOs on this site is not really large enough to support that. With everyone in a region being on the same server I haven't really had issues finding people online at late night or early morning US time which can be an issue in some MMOs.

I'd pretty much guessed that, so i'm heading over to the US mega-server. I assume my character doesn't transfer but that's no biggy, the main issue is getting around the asinine 60gb of free space just to check the install so I can log on.

grimmie92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By grimmie92

@brightside: the reason its reinstalling is the language packs for the EU include french and germam and whatnot, so it has to download new files for a craptonne of things, if you do not intend to play the EU version you can simply delete it.

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be on at some point soon, I'll be playing as Raynal or Phil Osyfee. Can't wait to join up with all you duders.

jordache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jordache

I'd totally be interested in joining a Giant Bomb TESO guild. I'm @Jordache.

dizzylemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brightside: the reason its reinstalling is the language packs for the EU include french and germam and whatnot, so it has to download new files for a craptonne of things, if you do not intend to play the EU version you can simply delete it.

I'm going from EU to US and it's still having to install and patch despite renaming the folder and pause/repairing. It's possible I missed a trick here but for me the 'rename the directory and run client' option didn't work at all. This aside i'll be up and running tomorrow so will get a character started on the AD, probably a Breton Templar, and message here for an invite (assuming the guild stuff is up and running). So in my experience beware changing megaservers if you don't have a lot of disc space free.

eades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could I get an invite? I'm @Eades

grimmie92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@philosyfee: just make sure you post here again with your @UserID once you have an account

Aon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By Aon

Hey Duders, how about one of them invites @Aonshix?

I'm a lizard.

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I def need an invite @Phil Osyfee in game.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkarov said:
    @tobbrobb said:
    @karkarov said:

So is there is any interest or is there aint any interest in cruising around sorta kinda old Tamriel with fellow Bombers?

Sorry I have no interest in the game. But can you please explain this sentence? I just can't figure how you ended up with this result.

Called a joke from an old movie. Not everyone gets jokes but I thought I would risk it. I am not really concerned either way because I plan to play regardless but if no one cares no one cares! GiantBomb has never really liked MMO's that much to begin with even if it temporarily pretended to like Guild Wars 2 for like a month or so.

We did play Runes of Magic for a couple of months though, when it went f2p. That was pretty awesome while it lasted :P

Oh god we did do that didnt we. Why did we do that? I spent so much time playing it too. That whole thing was so dumb.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

@adoggz said:
    @armaan8014 said:

Oh god we did do that didnt we. Why did we do that? I spent so much time playing it too. That whole thing was so dumb.

Hahaha I dunno. It was my first time playing an MMORPG and since it was f2p I wanted to try it out. Everyone else jumped on board too. It was quite... random though. Just sort of running around doing random quests. And being a little excited about seeing other GBers running around with you.

I guess MMORPGs are sort of random? I never played another after that :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5ecfb31b61925
    deactivated-5ecfb31b61925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

Woot! I love a good GB guild! I will be whispering one of you fine duders for an invite either tonight or tomorrow! I'm @vermisean

Gruntypig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Gruntypig

I'd love an invite. @Gruntypig .Thanks!

Moonshadow101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By Moonshadow101

@Moonshadow101, if you please. Would contact someone from in-game, but if this game has an equivalent to /who, I haven't found it.

sirdesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sirdesmond - I'd love an invite, if I can join. I am part of the Ebonheart Pact so I don't know if that screws things up.

grimmie92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonshadow101: you can use /w or /t they are both command for whispering, this game just calls it "tell" for some reason, i tried to message you but you must be offline, maybe reply here when youre about to go online

danwis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't touched an MMO since Star Wars Galaxies, but I'm loving ESO. Unfortunately I travel a lot, but would love to be in the guild. I got a character to 15 in the dominion in early access - wasn't that happy and started a new one in the Covenant, but still bounce around. @wonkysharks - hopefully I'll be on this weekend. I hear I have to patch...

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I decided to get in on this after all, I'm @someguyjohnson

delorean99947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hello, i'm @Delorean99947

OmegaRadium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Whoo, I just joined up! I'm really enjoying this game more than I thought I would...and I'm not a big MMO player. (SWG, AoC, and SW:Tor)

LordStockton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ok, decided I should at least join one guild, might as well join the best. I'd love an invite, I'm @iconoclastman - thanks duders.

Screble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd love to join if someone could send me an invite my id is @skrebble. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.