Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Lvl 100 for all abilities

Cry0Tek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Cry0Tek

On the 11-29-11 bombcast Jeff mentioned there was a quest that, when completed, one could continually use an itme you receive to level up all of your characters abilities to level 100. Does anyone happen to know what this quest is called?

briangodsoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By briangodsoe

You need your bookcase to work to use that exploit. The bookcases don't work so great right now.

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By droop

Might as well use the console commands if you're on PC. If that stuff works I guess!

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BlinkyTM

Nope, that sounds kind of not cool though.

Here it is: The following is a video of arguably the best/easiest way to level up all skills (and therefore your level) to 100 using an Oghma Infinium exploit.

Of course someone beat me to it!

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By BraveToaster

The book is called Oghma Infinium, but why what's the fun in leveling up that way?

Cry0Tek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cry0Tek

@Axxol said:

The book is called Oghma Infinium, but why what's the fun in leveling up that way?

It's only for your skills, not your characters actual level. Idk I may not even go through with it, but leveling up some skills is rather difficult so I wanted to give this a look.

Thanks for the help guys. :)

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BraveToaster

@Cry0Tek said:

@Axxol said:

It's only for your skills, not your characters actual level. Idk I may not even go through with it, but leveling up some skills is rather difficult so I wanted to give this a look.

No, that exploit actually helps you level up. You reach the next level by leveling up your skills.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Cry0Tek said:

@Axxol said:

Leveling your skills up yours level dude...
    Cry0Tek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cry0Tek

@Axxol said:

@Cry0Tek said:

@Axxol said:

No, that exploit actually helps you level up. You reach the next level by leveling up your skills.

Oh....well that makes sense. Well s*** that does kinda suck then. Is there even a max level for this game?

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tekmojo

Don't do it!!!

ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By ssj4raditz

@Cry0Tek: I used the exploit just to see what would happen, and with all skills at 100, my character's level was 82. Not sure if that's the max, because the level indicator was halfway between 82 and 83, though, so it may be possible to go higher, dunno...

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By CptChiken

I wouldnt do that, it just seems like it would completely ruin the game and take away the whole point of it.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By I_smell

Hey is it POSSIBLE to level up all skills to 100 the normal way?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @I_smell: yes, it just takes a while
    laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By laserbolts
    @Cry0Tek

@Axxol said:

@Cry0Tek said:

@Axxol said:

Oh....well that makes sense. Well s*** that does kinda suck then. Is there even a max level for this game?

Use this dumbass glitch and let us know. Once you get everything to 100 that's it for level progression I guess.
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BraveToaster

@laserbolts said:

@Cry0Tek

@Axxol said:

@Cry0Tek said:

@Axxol said:

Use this dumbass glitch and let us know. Once you get everything to 100 that's it for level progression I guess.

Level 81 is the hard cap.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.