Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Oblivion walker achievement skyrim *glitche* *spoilers

hammy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hammy38
    No Caption Provided

ok, i have seen several people talk bout that glitch but a lot of them have missing artifacts, i know the skeleton key doesnt count, and i didnt read the book, and have all the staffs and everything, but the thing didnt pop up in my steam, i did use a console command to spawn in sam for the rose quest, but used a eariler save to find him before using the console command, now i have all 15 of them...no achievement, heres the proof, wat else do i need to do? if you ask you have to hold all of them, i did, nothing happened :/ help and thank you :D

spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By spazmaster666

You're missing Clavicus Vile's Masque, the reward for the quest "A Daedra's Best Friend" when you bring the Rueful Axe (which is not a daedric artifact) back to his shrine.

hammy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hammy38

@spazmaster666 said:

You're missing Clavicus Vile's Masque, the reward for the quest "A Daedra's Best Friend" when you bring the Rueful Axe (which is not a daedric artifact) back to his shrine.

Not what i heard from different websites, its either the axe or the mask that you will get as artifacts

spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By spazmaster666

@hammy38 said:

Not what i heard from different websites, its either the axe or the mask that you will get as artifacts

According to UESP, you need to get the Masque for the achievement. You could probably just pull up the console and use the player.placeatme command to spawn it in front of you and then pick it up to get the achievement (I think even just using the player.additem command to put it directly into your inventory would do it as well since it works for quests where you need to collect X amount of items).

hammy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hammy38

@spazmaster666 said:

@hammy38 said:

According to UESP, you need to get the Masque for the achievement. You could probably just pull up the console and use the player.placeatme command to spawn it in front of you and then pick it up to get the achievement.

well, thanks anyways, i'll try it but wont it effect if i still have the axe?

hammy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hammy38

well, it didnt work with the player.placeatme command, i will try the other one, but some other time, thanks for the and i hope it will still work, if not, i'll have to like start from an earlier save or something

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By mikey87144

I can verify that the rueful axe does not count as a daedric artifact. I'm worried cause I chose the axe over the mask and that means I might not be able to get the trophy.

hammy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hammy38

@mikey87144 said:

I can verify that the rueful axe does not count as a daedric artifact. I'm worried cause I chose the axe over the mask and that means I might not be able to get the trophy.

ya, doesnt seem to work, looks like i have to start again with a earlier save i have, dont know if console commands work or not

Aphonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Aphonic

@hammy38: I made the same mistake, but found out that there is a way to get both artifacts from Hircine's quest which made up for the one that I was missing.

zor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By zor

Also the hide doesn't count (according to the wiki thingy), you need to choose the ring by helping the werewolf.... i think, i could be wrong... and i don't feel like checking...

Aphonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Aphonic

@Zor said:

Also the hide doesn't count (according to the wiki thingy), you need to choose the ring by helping the werewolf.... i think, i could be wrong... and i don't feel like checking...

It does count.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.