what will you be playing untill skyrim??

• 130 results
#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (274 posts) -

Untilll skyrim comes out i will be playing morrowind oblivion and dark souls when it comes out.

#2 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -

dark souls  but I will put skyrim down the second I get  saint's row 3

#3 Posted by Marz (6016 posts) -

BF3, Dark Souls, Gears 3, Uncharted 3  ....  yup.... 

#4 Posted by Gargantuan (1905 posts) -

Dark Souls! I want the sweet pain.

#5 Posted by Aronman789 (2737 posts) -

I'll be playing all these damn games I bought from Steam in the last 2-3 months that I never got around to. I still can't understand why I bought most of these.

#6 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5919 posts) -

Rage or Dark Souls

If I even have time that is

#7 Posted by Sin4profit (3411 posts) -

Rage - Battlefield 3 - and i may get Dark Souls for 360 after i see some reviews.

#8 Edited by damswedon (3241 posts) -

My only other "Locked" game for this year is Assassin's Creed Revelations and that comes out after Skyrim.

So whatever catches my fancy.

#9 Posted by Zacagawea (1678 posts) -

Rage, Dark Souls, Forza 4, Battlefield 3, and Arkham CIty. Pretty much every triple A release until then

#10 Posted by BaneFireLord (3216 posts) -

Dark Souls and Alpha Protocol. I think I'm going to put Arkham City off until Christmas.

#11 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5195 posts) -

Gears of War 3 and Forza 4.

#12 Posted by MikeFightNight (1191 posts) -

Dead Island, RAGE for PC and Dark Souls for PS3. Man Dead Island is a long game, been playing it on and off as to not burn out on it and its the game that keeps on giving. I have RAGE and Dark Souls coming on the same day so it will be like a tornado of videogame pain and pleasure. Planning on playing some Dark Souls until I hit that one "fuck this" death and then switching to RAGE and shooting people in the face until I calm down.

So many game coming out though, Batman, Forza, Uncharted 3, BF 3, Saints Row the Third to name a few off the top of my head. They really should release some of them during the summer drought. Oh well, I will pick many of them up for cheap later on;)

#13 Posted by BraveToaster (12636 posts) -

Dark Souls and Gears of War 3

#14 Posted by RadixNegative2 (545 posts) -

Dark Souls and Diablo 2.

#15 Posted by sungahymn (1141 posts) -

Dark Souls
Gears of War 3
Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3
Batman: Arkham City
Saints Row: The Third
Rage

#16 Posted by sagesebas (2431 posts) -

I'm going to try and finish ac brotherhood and probably uncharted 3

#17 Posted by danielkempster (2702 posts) -

Right now I'm playing a rotation of Dark Chronicle, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, and Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation. Should I wrap up my time with any of those games before November 11th, I'll probably end up throwing something else into the mix - perhaps Arkham Asylum, or BioShock 2.

#18 Posted by cstrang (2362 posts) -

Rage, Batman, AC

#19 Posted by DonChipotle (3386 posts) -

Gears 3, Arkham City, Fable 3, Dark Souls, Uncharted 3, BF3.

#20 Posted by Droop (1927 posts) -

Battlefield Beta, RAGE, Batman AC, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3 and then .. finally .. Skyrim.

#21 Posted by Mercot (85 posts) -

Oblivion, Dead Island, Arkham City, Mark of Kri and Freedom Fighters.

#22 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5098 posts) -

Morrowind, Alpha Protocol, Frozen Synapse.

#23 Posted by Saethir (370 posts) -

I will be finishing Alice: Madness Returns, and then playing the second half of The Witcher 2.

by this point Skyrim will be out, and I shall play that untill Mass Effect 3 comes out.

I shall buy Archam City, Assassins creed, Gears of war 3, and Rage mid 2012 when they are all $30

Yay, savings!

#24 Posted by Dimsey (1122 posts) -

Dark Souls, Arkham City... Still debating whether I wanna pick up Rage and/or Battlefield 3.

#25 Posted by Sanaj (184 posts) -

Fallout: New Vegas, Gears of War 1&2, Dawn of War II - Retribution and more Starcraft II.

#26 Posted by Fjordson (2568 posts) -

Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Arkham City, NBA 2K12, Rage, and some Fallout: New Vegas in between.

Insanely hyped for Skyrim, but there's a lot of good stuff to keep me occupied in the meantime.

#27 Posted by Contro (2346 posts) -

Gears 3 (yet to play it), Battlefield 3, and Rage if it scores well.

#28 Posted by Nentisys (925 posts) -

Eve online as always. Will propably sink a ton of hours into Dark Souls. Maybe RAGE, I hope its good.

#29 Posted by Lazyaza (2470 posts) -

Rage, Gears 3, RnC All4One, Batman AC, Uncharted 3, Renegade Ops.

I won't be playing Skyrim since I have zero interest, but a few days after it releases I will be playing Saints Row 3 and then AC Rev.

#30 Posted by StrikeALight (1202 posts) -

Dark souls, Rage and perhaps a little SOTC.

#31 Posted by mitter (65 posts) -

Dark Souls and Arkham City. So many big games in such a short time, won't see any daylight i guess.

#32 Posted by scarace360 (4813 posts) -

Battlefield 3 and ill keep playing it when Skyrim comes out i might stop for CSGO.

#33 Posted by Spence_5060 (411 posts) -

definitely dark souls until skyrim. I will probably also be playing some batman arkham asylum.

#34 Posted by ShaneDev (1702 posts) -

Twas thinking of starting old games over again and to start New Vegas over again but pick skills and perks I didn't pick the first time, like the unarmed or explosive skills. It was a game were I really enjoyed the world and I want to go through it again. That would be certainly pass the time, well that and the mountain of college work I will have from now to Skyrim.

#35 Posted by Helimocopter (370 posts) -

Dark souls, but if im not done by skyrim, im not sure when ill finish that, unless it REALLY takes a hold of me

#36 Posted by StealthRaptor (568 posts) -

@ashkanhoss29 said:

Dark Souls and Diablo 2.

#37 Posted by awe_stuck (820 posts) -

bf3. im gonna grab skyrim, and then wait til the next good game that comes out in 2012. screw mw3 :D

#38 Posted by Deusoma (3222 posts) -

Honestly, I'm not sure I'm getting Skyrim right away, but either way I'll be all over Batman: Arkham City before then.

#39 Posted by SLUSHiNaToR (168 posts) -

I'll be playing quite a bit.. have rage on preorder so i'll be playing that for a bit.. I also need to finish gears 3 yet and I have to replay through space marine cause I lost my save and I was at the very end.. D: lol.

#40 Posted by matthias2437 (992 posts) -

Now that The Witcher 2 patch is out with the tutorial I am finally playing my copy I bought day 1. This game is fantastic, easily hitting my top 5 games of the year list. Should definitely hold me off until Skyrim. I also pre-ordered RAGE so I will see how that goes.

#41 Posted by MightyDuck (1848 posts) -

After watching that Dark Souls Quick Look, it's gotten me interested prior to Skyrim. However, it just looks like too much to take in and way too tough.

#42 Posted by TrashMustache (572 posts) -

hmm what will I be playing? you may have heard of Uncharted 3, MW3, Arkham City, Assassin's Creed Revelations, you know indie titles like those. :p yeah that and i'm actually very excited about the metal gear HD collection though I bought The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD to have something to play in october, I think i regret it already.

#43 Posted by Enigma777 (6285 posts) -

With my penis. Oh yeah!

Avatar image for captain_clayman
#44 Posted by captain_clayman (3349 posts) -
#45 Edited by Doctorchimp (4186 posts) -

Dark Souls.

EDIT Oh and Batman...

#46 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1107 posts) -

Rage, Batman Arkham City, and Uncharted 3

#47 Posted by Z3RO180 (274 posts) -

@Enigma777: lol

#48 Posted by DeathTrap (376 posts) -

Rage for now, then hopefully I'll be able to rent Batman: Arkham City and Uncharted 3. May also buy Dark Souls - I really enjoyed Demons Souls.

#49 Posted by SSully (5277 posts) -

The Witcher 2! Also maybe some steam games I never beat.

#50 Posted by durog (260 posts) -

Getting double xp in Red Orchestra 2, some MNB warband, BF3 and Uncharted 3 when it's out, maybe Batman Arkham city and RE5.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.