Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Where's Skyrim on STEAM?

Yoghurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Yoghurt

Is it just me, or Skyrim just magically dissapeared from Steam? I can't find it anywhere. I'm torn on what platform to buy it, PS3 or PC, but as an old Elder Scrolls fan I wanted to buy it on PC first, and maybe after some time on a console. I know it was there, I've seen it last week, but I didn't have cash on my credit card, and when I've finally wanted to get it, it's not there. So... what the hell?

Liber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Liber

If its not there it means the game is not available for your region.

JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JP_Russell

It's still there. Has a front store page advertisement and everything.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By ZenaxPure

It's the very first thing on my steam screen when I log on, not sure why it would magically disappear for someone. Did you try simply searching for it with the search bar? Not sure what else to tell you other than it's there for me :\

Gav47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#6  Edited By alistercat

In addition to what everyone else has said, it'#s a steamworks game meaning you have to have it on Steam if you buy it. Even if you buy it on disc.

Yoghurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Yoghurt

@Gav47:

I've got a weird problem Gav47 - When I search for Skyrim (or click on a link you've provided), there's an error. When I try to search Steam forums in Google, there's nothing about Skyrim or an error occurs. And it should be avaliable, as I'm in Poland and it was there the whole time before the realease for preload and as far as I remember, it was there on thursday. But I've checked Steam todayabout 30 minutes ago to purchase it and bam - it's gone, no game anywhere.

Mystyr_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

#8  Edited By Mystyr_E

weird, I'm staring at the game's main page right now.....and me without the money to buy it. Sigh....

Yoghurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Yoghurt

I thought it might be just my pc or something but i've tried to look at it on my phone and nada. I might be the only one on earth not having access to skyrim

Brians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Brians

@Yoghurt: try reloading steam

RuthLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By RuthLoose

It is possible that the above user accidentally failed an age verification then tried to log in and Steam prevented access to the page. I would say dump your history and reload Steam or log out and log back in.

Also,

Yoghurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Yoghurt

Tried reloading steam - nothing. It's not the age thing I presume, as I see LA Noire on the front page. Tried to access the store through steam website on my laptop - also nothing. I'm out of ideas.

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By ShadowSkill11

You live in Poland. It looks like it isn't available in your region. Hell, I'm an American in Kuwait now and I still got the game on time.

Yoghurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Yoghurt

How the hell it's not available if it has a box PC release in Poland and it has to be registered in Steam anyway (as I've read on couple of polish forums)? What's more, some people who bought it on CD complain it's downloading through steam after registering... Moreover it was on steam before the weekend. Is this some kind of strange deal between polish publisher and Valve \ Bethesda?

Sogeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Sogeman

ask steam support, they're pretty fast.

Gav47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Gav47

@Yoghurt: That is really weird, I know GAME and Betesda have a deal were their games won't show up on Steam until months later. I just hope this don't start happening in other countries.

panoslianos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By panoslianos

@yoghurt I am having the same problem as you and I am in Latvia. It tells me it is not available in my region. You would think that they would take care of issues like that. Even though I WANT to pay for the game It really makes dloading the game from torents very tempting

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.