On one of the previous Bombcast episodes Vinny , Brad and Jeff were talking about Mods and Brad brought up Skyrim.
I have been checking out some mods for my self. weather it be the deadly mutilation mod(Fallout 3) or Skyrim Resort i was amazed at the mod called Falskaar
A 19 year old college student called Alexander J. Velicky who is looking for a job at Bethesda has created this amazing Expansion pack.
Here is what this expansion pack contains
- - An entirely new land independant of Tamriel, roughly the size of 2-3 Skyrim holds.
- - 20-30+ hours of gameplay.
- - 26 quests, including a 9 quest long main story, and 17 side quests! (Along with some unmarked content)
- - New items including new books, recipes, weapons and armors. (A mix of brand new, and retextured)
- - Two new spells and a new shout.
- - A bard with several unique new songs.
- - A soundtrack containing 14 brand new tracks composed by Adamm Khuevrr just for Falskaar, adding more than 40 minutes of new music!
- - A fully voiced experience, featuring almost 30 semi-professional and professional voice actors and actresses.
Here are some screen shots of me messing with Falskaar
Here is a link of PC gamer`s interview with the creator http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/07/16/behind-falskaar-a-massive-new-skyrim-mod-and-the-19-year-old-who-spent-a-year-building-it/
And finally here is the Trailer for Falskaar
The only downside is that this Expansion pack is going to drain another 20 Hours out of me.