Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder

Character » appears in 1 games

An old man who fought the ancient mammoth that threatened the land.

The Terranigma Elder and Frog Bell Elder are not the same!

Rapidfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I regret to inform that the Elder from Terranigma is not the same man as the Elder from For the Frog the Bell Tolls, or Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru in Japanese. I should know, as I have played both games.

They both happen to be old men with white hair and beards that wear long robes and use canes, but they are not the same person. For one, one is evil! One is an evil little man. And the other is a nice old man who wants to help people. For the sake of spoilers, I am not specifying.

I have no idea how to rectify this. In posting this, I hope someone may someday fix this so my heart may be at peace. Heck, I even have an image of the Elder from Terranigma so you can have a picture of him instead of this guy from Frog Bell. Just contact me or look on Google images like I did.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Well, I for one am outraged. OUTRAGED!

Who are we talking about?

Rapidfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparky_buzzsaw: We are talking about the Elder from Terranigma not being the same one as the Elder from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru! And we are talking about this 2 months later because I don't frequent this site and only came back to check on this pressing issue TODAY!

It still remains unfixed and I am haunted by this everyday. Except not really because I only came back to check on it today. But I'm still quite shaken over it regardless!

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapidfur: I hear your pain and I acknowledge it. Rest as easy as you can. I'm sure your vigilance regarding this travesty of something-or-rather will be rewarded, if not in this world, then in Valhalla. Or... somewhere. I don't really know what's going on, but to hell with it, I'm all in.

Rapidfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparky_buzzsaw: Thank you, my friend. Surely, with your stark support, we can rectify this travesty of misinformation for obscure 90s games that never got released in the USA!

... but genuinely, do you know of any possible way I can fix this besides complaining on a forum?

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapidfur: You - yes, you! - can learn how to edit Giant Bomb's wiki pages here. Go forth. Write. Edit. Prosper.

Rapidfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparky_buzzsaw: Oh, I see now! I was using mobile so I never saw an edit button! How silly of me. I have submitted a request for them to be disconnected, and perhaps after that I will make a more proper wiki page for the Elder from Terranigma! Thank you so much!

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have nothing useful to say about the wiki, but I've played Terranigma (with the 60Hz hack) on a SuperNt, and it is indeed a tragedy we never got that game in North America back in the day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.