Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Godfather: The Game

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 21, 2006

Become the Don by extorting businesses, racketeering, whacking rivals and starting gang wars across the whole of New York City. Welcome to the family.

Really Good

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sagesebas

I dunno why this game gets such a bad rap I personally loved it.

newhaap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By newhaap

Wait a minute.... Moving on from Mass Effect already? :)

I agree about The Godfather though... I really liked it, especially the character customization, I'm a sucker for those things. When you get further into the game though, the game becomes a bit of a chore since it demands a lot of combat and that part of the game I think is clunky.

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sagesebas

Haha no I haven't played The Godfather game in a long, long time, the thought just came up and I thought a post about it was due. Have no fear Mass Effect will be taking up most of my gaming time

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I had a great time with the game. It had some issues, but I thought the core gameplay was a blast. Taking down gang territories as great fun, and I enjoyed roughing up business owners and robbing banks.

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xMP44x

I liked it, but it got wearing too soon. They should have implemented a few more gameplay systems, because it was a good initial idea that was simply lacking in execution.

v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By v

i was a very big fan of the movie, and I also thought that the game was Very fun for what it was, and it never really got the attention it may have deserved

Avatar image for tomhargreaves93
    TomHargreaves93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TomHargreaves93

Big fan of the movie, but I also used to own this game. I enjoyed the side missions and the way you can own most of the shops, however, didn't really like the story as I thought it was a bit lackluster. Rest of the game makes up for this though :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.