Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Gunstringer

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 19, 2011

When betrayed and left to die by his posse, the undead Gunstringer seeks revenge in this marionette-inspired Kinect rail shooter.

My Gun Arm is Tired

WJist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By WJist

Anybody else having issues with the controls for the shooting in this game? This was mentioned in the Bombcast and normally, I don't have many problems with the Kinect controls. I paint the targets and make the motion for shooting, but unless I'm doing it wildly, it doesn't seem to register. I've done the first two levels and think the game is awesome, but if I can't figure this out, I'm going to have to play this game two levels at a time.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan

The trick is that your'e supposed to be holding and firing a real gun. Preferably something with a lot of recoil, like a .44 magnum.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.