Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The House of the Dead: OVERKILL

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 17, 2009

The latest entry House of the Dead series, now with a grindhouse twist. "It's not just good, it's f**king DE-LICIOUS!"

House of the Dead: Overkill manual

Cubit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cubit

I just finished playing HOTD:O, and loved it.  It is probably the finest "adult" game on the Wii.  The combination of quality light-gun gunplay, exploitation cinema vibe, and fitting soundtrack also make it one of the most unique games I've played recently.  In addition, I would argue that Overkill's writing is incredibly underrated.  

Anyway, I noticed that Overkill's manual is missing from replacementdocs (I'll be submitting my copy), so I went ahead and made my own scan that you can view/download here.  Enjoy!

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By abdo

Thanks for sharing

FYI, mutants don't feel a thing here

Haha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.