Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us Part I

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 02, 2022

A full remake of the 2013 PS3 game for PlayStation 5 and PC.

Looking forward to more gradation in difficulty levels for The Last of Us Part I

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

I think I might pick up this game on PS5 because I really woudl like to play it at a level I can handle

I played the first 1/6th of the game back in 2013, but at a certain point I just kept getting stuck. I could no pass that spot and i just go fed-up with the game, I like some challenge but when I am stopped dead by a boss fight or just some weird thing a gamer want me to do that they are no telegraphing to me as the play I just stop wanting to play.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i'd say if you're curious and ok with the price tag, 100% go for it! it really does set a new standard for dialing-in the exact experience you want to have.

an example of the granularity: i've played previous versions of the game several times, so i'm kinda over the collectables at this point. however they're also tied to unlocks, so i've enabled the accessibility 'ping' that sends out a UI pulse and shows on the screen anywhere a collectable is hiding. it's great if you're not in the mood for item hunting!

further- i love the combat, and i want a stiff challenge- but i'm not super interested in a 'grounded' run (max difficulty) since i'm taking in the new stuff. so i've set the player heath, enemy aggression, damage, etc at the highest level, but left items and drops at a more moderate 'hard' level. it's a great balance between needing to not make mistakes, but also having plenty of tools to get the job done.

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.