Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

28 weeks later

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

who also noticed that henry is the spitting image for the black guy/ helicopter pilot? everything about him is just spot on for that actor. thought that was a pretty cool no commented on nod to 28 weeks later. one of the best new age 'zombie' tales...

MikeJFlick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikeJFlick

He reminded me far more of Michael Dawson from Lost and his son which I can't remember.

No Caption Provided

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He reminded me far more of Michael Dawson from Lost and his son which I can't remember.

No Caption Provided

How can you forget???

Loading Video...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

Weird bump, and er... 28 Weeks Later was kinda bleh. I guess it's OK, but it is most certainly not ''one of the best new age 'zombie' tales''.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

28 weeks later was pretty poop. 28 Days Later and the Dawn of the Dead remake are far superior in my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9e9473c7960
    deactivated-5d9e9473c7960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get it when people say Later is better than Weeks. Rewatch them back to back. Weeks is far superior.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By ProfessorEss

@mr_misery: I think 28 Weeks went way to hard on the shaky cam. I was super excited when it came out but the camera work made it borderline un-watchable in theater in my opinion.

russcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are probably my favourite two zombie flicks, but both kind of fall off in the last third for me. Specifically, "Jim suddenly becoming a super hero stealth murder machine" in Days, and around about the "hiding in a car to survive nerve gas" scene onwards in Weeks.

I still love them, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.