Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

And now my health bar is gone!?

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just at the bridge when you first assault the gate, my health bar is no where to be seen. Tried reloading and lucky me my last save file besides the one I was using is at the graveyard... boooo

LoZ825

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shitty man, that sucks to hear. I didn't have anything like that happen to me.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is like my 4th play through and is the only time its came up? ah well, looks like after even moving on in the game didnt fix it. guess ill just chalk it up to + difficulty. moral is i guess to keep a few save files handy for back play in case some shit like this happens :/

eivraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lusence: i had the same issue for half a chapter in the suburbs. I Just turned the ps3 off and on and then continued my game and it just fixed itself.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ty, that did the trick! :)

mpgeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sounds Immersive! True survival man!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.