Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Got it early! Online Key Q.

Avatar image for deactivated-649f07b15d7b8
    deactivated-649f07b15d7b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

If you're in Los Angeles, NextGen Games has it. My wife and I played it last night for about 3 hours. The animations are incredible. A part of me wishes it was already next gen graphics (as this game sorely needs it). But It is an awesome unforgettable experience so far. Also, you should play it on Hard difficulty. Skip Normal mode.

The cdkey that came with it is valid from 6.14.20013-6.14.2016, has anyone tried to redeem it early? Does it work?

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Why didn't you try? You'll just get an error if it's not set up yet.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jimmyfenix

@drewmaw: The servers will probably not be up yet. so wait till friday when the world wide launch happens !

SaFt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got it Monday, tried to redeem the code today but got an error saying the code was either wrong or already used. I'm sure it'll work on Friday.

Avatar image for deactivated-649f07b15d7b8
    deactivated-649f07b15d7b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@saft said:

I got it Monday, tried to redeem the code today but got an error saying the code was either wrong or already used. I'm sure it'll work on Friday.

oh ok. Good to know! thx!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.