Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

How are the new multiplayer maps?

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was thinking of getting the Season Pass. I haven't heard anything about the new maps, but I'm still curious since I play a lot of the multiplayer and maybe this is a good investment. Anyone here get the maps? How are they?

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

They're pretty good. No fancy mechanics introduced in the new maps, but they're on par with the originals. If you're still interested in the multiplayer and you're looking for some new areas to play in, I'd say go for it.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Fredchuckdave

They're alright, sort of have a gun bias while every basic level except Lakeside has an item bias. Safe locations in Interrogation seem to be generally pretty bad relative to the normal maps. Biggest issue you'll run into is almost nonstop groups and aside from Survivors the game just isn't fun if you're not in a group against other groups; hence why the "no parties" matchmaking is so excellent, there isn't one for the DLC.

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

I like the new maps a lot. The Bookstore level really forces combat upon everyone really quick. Can't sneak around for too long at all which adds an interesting aspect to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.