Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

How far in am I? (spoilers)

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Between sickly bouts and an unusual sleeping pattern, I've found myself hard pressed to get TLoU beat. I know one of my friends who is eager for someone to talk to about the game at length, so I'm curious as to how close to the end I am. I just got to the part where Joel falls down the elevator shaft and into the flooded basement, which serves as the game's first instance of real isolation, which is nice.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Around 45% done.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Note that the % indicator when you save (eg. try loading one of your saves to see it) is actually really damn accurate till near the end. It's only in the last areas that I thought it was jumping ahead faster than expected - but that may have been because the game seriously picks up as it goes along.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Around 45% done.

Accurate

I'd say a good 5-7 hours away depending on how you play.

flippyandnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You are barely into the game, 45% sounds like too far.

And I would't frequent this board anymore right now, there are many spoilers that come from how the game develops that are bandied about on here like it were no big deal. I'd say you should probably not read anything at all until you hear the characters talking about bighorns. And then after that still avoid any topic which references the ending.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

About half way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.