Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Looking for players (multiplayer)

Monopolized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Monopolized

Looking to get some people together to play some multiplayer, message Monopolized1 or simply add me if you want to play.

Avatar image for deactivated-592623bad1640
    deactivated-592623bad1640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'll play with you

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#3 sweep  Moderator

The multiplayer for this game is weird. I still haven't really got my head around the survivor group thing. As I play I earn supplies, which gets me a bigger group, which unlocks me cool shit. Does that mean if I stop playing for a few days I'm going to lose those survivors and lose my cool shit? That seems pretty fucking insidious.

Monopolized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Monopolized

I think you begin to lose things if you lose consistently or back out early.

Avatar image for deactivated-613c903ddf820
    deactivated-613c903ddf820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm getting the game tomorrow and after beating it in probably one sitting I'm more than happy to play some multiplayer with some duders.

a_e_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By a_e_martin

We've already got quite a gathering over here.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sweep: Nope :D Each day is every multiplayer game. so if you dont collect enough supplies or fail a objective in a match your survivors will get sick and eventually die.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@sweep: Nah it's just how well you do; amount of scrap earned is the only thing that affects your survivor count other than the events that pop up. If you're vaguely competent at killing you'll cap out at 4kish rounds, if you're semi conscious and a support you can get anywhere from 5k-10k unless there's another support on your side (really unlikely). Had a game yesterday against a premade group that decimated our side; fortunately I outscored all of them by over 2000 scrap at the end, despite only having 1 kill and 3 executions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.