Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Moral Decision in Final Level**SPOILERS!**

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I've been meaning to ask this question for a while. When you finally rescue Ellie from the hospital you have the option to shoot one or all of the doctors, how many did you kill on you first run?

I shot the first dude(obviously, he was pointing a knife at me) then looked at Ellie and i didn't see any button prompt so i shot the 2nd one and then kicked the 3rd when she dropped to the floor. I felt bad immediately afterwards.

Avatar image for vincentvendetta
    VincentVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

I shot the first one in the leg and he died.

That was kind of hilarious.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Sooperspy
    Avatar image for ninjawizard1730
    ninjawizard1730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I had a very interesting experience. I shot te first doctor before he even pulled out the knife because the game emotionally impacted me so much it caused me to only think about saving ellie. I then came to my senses for a few seconds and felt bad until the second doctor called me a monster. I became angry because (at least in my mind) he was the real monster. I then let the third doctor live.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If I remember right, I shot all 3. I felt so stupid and bad because I only did it because of my gamer instincts. I saw them as enemies and I just shot them. :/

Such a powerful moment in the game though. That game is still a masterpiece.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.