Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Remastered does not come with MP maps?

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Quipido

I thought this version was supposed to have all the DLC, including the multiplayer maps but I just stumbled on a map pack in the PSN Store. So the disc only contains the original game + singleplayer DLC?

Can anyone confirm this for me? I was planning on picking this up partly because I loved the multiplayer on the PS3 but never bought the maps.

EDIT: I was wrong, all the DLC is included.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the back of the box:

Includes additional game content:

"Eight new multiplayer maps in the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories packs."

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Oscar__Explosion
    emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By emfromthesea

The dlc maps come with the game. In fact, Brad and Dan played a dlc map on the quick look. The other dlc (cosmetic items/perks/add. weapons) do not come with the game. Left Behind and the new difficulty mode are also included on the disc.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK I am dumb, the map pack I found in the store is actually for PS3. Those are the only two map packs that came out, so all is included with the new version.

My bad, thanks.

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

it comes with all the maps, and all the perk and gun dlc you bought, but doesnt come with those if you didnt get them on the ps3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.