Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Savage Starlight comics

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Anyone collect all of these yet? The way they use the Dark Horse comics logo on the back makes me wonder if Naughty Dog planned to do some kind of cross-promotion thing with it.

I just found out that DH has a series of Last of Us comics available on their site.

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

I ended up collecting 9 of them by the end... I think there's... 14 in all?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@vigorousjammer: I found 6 by the end of the game, then i went back to the final chapter to get the last one.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

There's 13, got all of them on the first go around; 107 out of 141 overall I think? Didn't get all the training manuals though, I assume those were easier to find. The game being larger than an MMO at 27 gigs makes the world a joy to explore and experience.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

I only got a measly 6 on my first go around, will probably revisit the story with a walkthrough on the second one to find all of the hidden stuff.

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By bkbroiler

Is there a way to talk about the comics with Ellie? They have brief conversations when he picks them up, but usually it's just "hey, I found another one of those comics." The dialog balloon in the collectables menu makes me think that grabbing them unlocks more conversations with her.

Rainbowkisses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Rainbowkisses

Maybe I wasn't able to see it, but I kept looking to see if the comics were supposed to in some way mirror Joel and Ellie's journal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.