Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Trophy Trouble - HELP ANYONE?

bolognarock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bolognarock

So....I've been having some trouble unlocking the trophy "For Emergencies Only." I've played through the game three times, once on normal, once on survivor, and once on survivor +. Through both survivor and survivor plus I did not have enough parts to fully upgrade all my weapons. In fact, by the end of survivor +, I was about 100 parts away from fully upgrading my flamethrower and unlocking this trophy, but I couldn't find enough parts before beating the game.

So this begs the question(s)....Is there any sort of shortcut I could take in order to bypass a whole separate playthrough with my carried-over-gear to eventually gain access to the flamethrower (which, by the way, is not available until you reach the University) and upgrade it? I tried loading an earlier chapter in the same playthrough but I'm just stuck with whatever upgrades I had received up to that point in the story. I've put a lot of time in to this game already (single player and multiplayer) and it would be awesome to unlock this trophy without having to play the game a 4th time (as much as I think the game is fantastic).

Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.