Why do people complain about this game's linearity?

• 96 results
#51 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (5574 posts) -

Very first time I've heard of complaints due to the games linearity as well. While the story experience itself might be linear the games gives players a different approach on handling each and every level in the game. With each death for me in that game, every experience and ai interaction was always different which is something I can appreciate from this game.

#52 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_ said:

To me it absolutely means that the game is flawed. You say you don't have a problem with opinions, but then I express my opinion, and you just blatantly scoff at it. You're saying not everyone has to like every game, but you don't accept the reason I don't like The Last of Us. If a game doesn't align with my preferences, of course it's flawed to me.

I don't like linear games because I appreciate the interactive part of a story. If you're not utilizing the interactive aspect of the medium, I really don't see any reason to tell a story in a game. If you're just going to have a completely linear story with no player agency, I'd rather just watch a film or a read a book, both of which inherently are better devices to tell linear stories.

In a game I like to be able to create my own stories within the world, in addition to the core story. Great examples of this is the first Bioshock, The Elder Scrolls series, Fallout series and even a game like Destiny. On the other hand, the story of a game like Uncharted is diminished for actually being a game, considering the lovable rouge is actually a brutal mass murderer. It makes no sense.

As for The Last of Us specifically, my problem is the lackluster story. There are some linear games that I like, but for it to work the story must be really good, the gameplay can't contradict the story, and I don't want to feel like I'm confined. When I'm suddenly a T-800 in The Last of Us, the game suffers for that. And while the main characters are strong, the story itself is predictable and bland.

I "scoff" at your opinion because I think you're misunderstanding the meaning of something being "flawed". I have no problem with you disliking linear games. I have never tried to get you to see otherwise throughout the whole topic.

And like I've said a million times, you can personally dislike the game, but you can't just call a game "flawed" as a general rule just because that player doesn't like the linearity of the game.

I don't think I've ever heard that complaint before. Not trying to be a dick, I mean I've seen a lot of detractors talk about this game on video, podcast etc and that's a complaint I've never heard.

I swear I'm not crazy, haha. I've heard this complaint in multiple places. I'll try to go back and fun the links to the videos and articles where I heard this. I know I said I would before, but to be honest it completely slipped my mind. I'll try to post some links later.

#53 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

I "scoff" at your opinion because I think you're misunderstanding the meaning of something being "flawed". I have no problem with you disliking linear games. I have never tried to get you to see otherwise throughout the whole topic.

And like I've said a million times, you can personally dislike the game, but you can't just call a game "flawed" as a general rule just because that player doesn't like the linearity of the game.

You know what, I totally can. I can criticize for whatever I want. I can criticize it for not being a farming simulator if I want to. Instead I choose to say it's flawed for being too narrow, having a narrative dissonance and excluding the interactive element of games.

To me, that makes the game flawed.

#54 Edited by HatKing (7447 posts) -

I hate when a game shoehorns in player choice moments just so they can check a box. Far Cry has been doing this recently, and one of the choices always feels like a shitty afterthought. The recent Grand Theft Auto games did this too. I'd rather a game be written before I play it than ask me to choose an ending for it and neither be thought out.

#55 Posted by sammo21 (5962 posts) -

Outside of some of the combat, I found the game to be fantastic. I sometimes like a well made, linear experience.

#56 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_ said:

You know what, I totally can. I can criticize for whatever I want. I can criticize it for not being a farming simulator if I want to. Instead I choose to say it's flawed for being too narrow, having a narrative dissonance and excluding the interactive element of games.

Sure, you can criticize whatever you want. Whether or not that criticism is justified is another story.

#57 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

Here are some links for articles/videos where the linearity is criticized:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolpinchefsky/2013/06/17/the-real-reason-the-last-of-us-deserves-an-8-out-of-10-spoilers/

http://www.ign.com/blogs/m00kyst/2013/06/22/the-last-of-us-isnt-as-good-as-they-say-review

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/playstation-discussion-1000002/is-the-last-of-us-overrated-31483341/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sJA-C1yrtk

The third link I listed will take you to a game forum. The one that criticizes the linearity of the game is post #25. The fourth link is a video in which the person who is talking does not complain about the linearity himself, but rather discusses the complaints he has heard about the linearity. The discussion of the linear storytelling begins around 11:45.

#58 Edited by ToTheNines (1672 posts) -

To some people it matters, but others? not so much. You just need to accept that other people have different opinions regarding a game you love ;)

I personally have not heard that many if any people lambast The Last of Us for being too linear but I can imagine how it would put a person who preferes that type of game off from enjoying it. So to them it might be a bad game.

#59 Posted by SSully (5627 posts) -

@donpixel said:

Some people don't like linear games, I prefer open word systematic games like FC, GTA, Skyrim etc..

Not that one is better than the other, just different people diferent taste.

That doesn't justify people's complaints though. The game was never presented as open or having choices to it. It would be like me going into John Wick and bitching about it not having enough romance. The movie never presented to me that there would be romance, it's not their fault for my stupid ass expectations.

#60 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@legion_ said:

Sure, you can criticize whatever you want. Whether or not that criticism is justified is another story.

You're basically saying you can't criticize SimCity 2013 for limited city sizes and always online. The game was designed that way, and you don't believe in design flaws, remember?

Ugh, I'm going to stop banging my head against the wall, and just leave you with some time to reflect. Hopefully, you'll learn something.

#61 Edited by spraynardtatum (4384 posts) -
Loading Video...

#62 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_ said:

You're basically saying you can't criticize SimCity 2013 for limited city sizes and always online. The game was designed that way, and you don't believe in design flaws, remember?

Ugh, I'm going to stop banging my head against the wall, and just leave you with some time to reflect. Hopefully, you'll learn something.

How many times do I need to explain to you? You can criticize whatever you want as long as you make it clear that that complaint is just your own personal opinion, not a fact. To go along with your Sims example, if I didn't like how they designed the game, I would say something like, "Eh, I didn't really like how small the cities were and I also didn't like how you were online all the time". I wouldn't say, "This game has so many flaws. It's stupid how you have to be online all the time and the cities are waaaaaaayyy too small". In the second example, I'm ignoring the fact that what I'm saying about the game is just my own personal opinion. I may not like it, but someone else might. Notice how in the first example, I didn't say the game was "flawed". The reason I didn't say that was because I realized and acknowledged that those things were just my own personal opinions, and it's not fair to call a game flawed because of opinions. The inconsistent nature of opinions don't allow for us to pin opinionated things as "flaws".

#63 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@legion_ said:

How many times do I need to explain to you? You can criticize whatever you want as long as you make it clear that that complaint is just your own personal opinion, not a fact. To go along with your Sims example, if I didn't like how they designed the game, I would say something like, "Eh, I didn't really like how small the cities were and I also didn't like how you were online all the time". I wouldn't say, "This game has so many flaws. It's stupid how you have to be online all the time and the cities are waaaaaaayyy too small". In the second example, I'm ignoring the fact that what I'm saying about the game is just my own personal opinion. I may not like it, but someone else might. Notice how in the first example, I didn't say the game was "flawed". The reason I didn't say that was because I realized and acknowledged that those things were just my own personal opinions, and it's not fair to call a game flawed because of opinions. The inconsistent nature of opinions don't allow for us to pin opinionated things as "flaws".

Wow, I rarely get irritated by people, but you're certainly testing me. I don't know if you're just daft, or having a hard time accepting that people don't always like the same thing as you, or if you're just trolling, or if it's a combination of all of those things.

You're saying it's okay for you to say, and I quote "I didn't really like how small the cities were", but it's not okay for others to criticize the cramped environments in The Last of Us. If I view the game as flawed, I damn well have the right to express that opinion. If I have a problem with a game, or I don't like it, obviously I'll view it as a flawed game.

And hey, ANYTHING ANYONE says on a god damned forum on the god damned internet is going to be a god damned opinion. That's what we're all doing here. Expressing opinions. I shouldn't have to write a huge fucking disclaimer in every single post just to ensure that even't the slowest person in the world gets it.

I can't to this anymore. You obviously need to have the last word, because somehow that validates your opinion, and you obviously have a huge need to be validated, so go right ahead.

#64 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2929 posts) -

The fact that the game design is linear doesn't detract from the experience. Naughty Dog had a story to tell and that's how they told it.

#65 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5924 posts) -

I barely hear anyone complain about this game.

Personally though, i though I think it could have benefited from some better level design.

#66 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_ said:

Wow, I rarely get irritated by people, but you're certainly testing me. I don't know if you're just daft, or having a hard time accepting that people don't always like the same thing as you, or if you're just trolling, or if it's a combination of all of those things.

You're saying it's okay for you to say, and I quote "I didn't really like how small the cities were", but it's not okay for others to criticize the cramped environments in The Last of Us. If I view the game as flawed, I damn well have the right to express that opinion. If I have a problem with a game, or I don't like it, obviously I'll view it as a flawed game.

And hey, ANYTHING ANYONE says on a god damned forum on the god damned internet is going to be a god damned opinion. That's what we're all doing here. Expressing opinions. I shouldn't have to write a huge fucking disclaimer in every single post just to ensure that even't the slowest person in the world gets it.

I can't to this anymore. You obviously need to have the last word, because somehow that validates your opinion, and you obviously have a huge need to be validated, so go right ahead.

Wow, I love how you're calling me daft but you're the one who's been completely missing my point the whole time. For the five millionth time, I have never tried to persuade anyone to like The Last of Us here. I have also never said you're not allowed to dislike things about the game here. All I've been trying to say throughout this whole argument is that it isn't fair to peg a game as "flawed" just because it doesn't align with the player's personal preferences. Can they dislike something about the game? Yeah of course. However, saying "this game is flawed because it's linear" is like saying "this book is flawed because it's nonfiction". You're complaining about the very nature of the game (or in my example, the book). I just want people to understand that a game isn't flawed just because they don't like the genre or type of game that it is. There are all types of games; of course you're not going to like every kind. Just because you don't like that kind doesn't mean you have to go, "oh it's flawed".

#67 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@legion_ said:

Wow, I love how you're calling me daft but you're the one who's been completely missing my point the whole time. For the five millionth time, I have never tried to persuade anyone to like The Last of Us here. I have also never said you're not allowed to dislike things about the game here. All I've been trying to say throughout this whole argument is that it isn't fair to peg a game as "flawed" just because it doesn't align with the player's personal preferences. Can they dislike something about the game? Yeah of course. However, saying "this game is flawed because it's linear" is like saying "this book is flawed because it's nonfiction". You're complaining about the very nature of the game (or in my example, the book). I just want people to understand that a game isn't flawed just because they don't like the genre or type of game that it is. There are all types of games; of course you're not going to like every kind. Just because you don't like that kind doesn't mean you have to go, "oh it's flawed".

Even if I think it's flawed?

#68 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_ said:

Listen, like I said before, there are all different types of games, and not every game will be the genre that you prefer. If there's anything that makes you think otherwise than you're just ignorant of what the world is like. Just because a game isn't the genre of your choice doesn't mean that it's a flawed game.

#69 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@legion_ said:

Listen, like I said before, there are all different types of games, and not every game will be the genre that you prefer. If there's anything that makes you think otherwise than you're just ignorant of what the world is like. Just because a game isn't the genre of your choice doesn't mean that it's a flawed game.

#70 Edited by TrafalgarLaw (1715 posts) -

A flaw isn't the same as a design choice Legion. A flaw is something fundamentally wrong with the game or a shortcoming. Linearity isn't a flaw. 'Lineair' games should be judged on the confines of what it aspires to be, not what it should be. TLOU never aspires to be an open world game. Maybe it could have been a better game if it was but you can't fault a game for not being for it's not trying to be. Thus I think you're conflating your dislike of the game with an actual flaw. But no biggie, that's still like, your opinion man.

#71 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_ said:

A flaw isn't the same as a design choice Legion. A flaw is something fundamentally wrong with the game or a shortcoming. Linearity isn't a flaw. 'Lineair' games should be judged on the confines of what it aspires to be, not what it should be. TLOU never aspires to be an open world game. Maybe it could have been a better game if it was but you can't fault a game for not being for it's not trying to be. Thus I think you're conflating your dislike of the game with an actual flaw. But no biggie, that's still like, your opinion man.

^^

trafalgarlaw explained it perfectly. Don't think I need to answer this one.

#72 Edited by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@legion_ said:

@trafalgarlaw said:

^^

trafalgarlaw explained it perfectly. Don't think I need to answer this one.

I think the game is flawed for being too linear, and the gameplay becomes boring for that reason. I'd say that's a pretty big flaw. Considering the story is extremely bare bones and dull, that's another big flaw.

#73 Edited by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_: Don't you get it? Like TrafalgarLaw said, you can't call a game flawed for being what it is. He explained it very well for you, I don't know how you don't understand. The Last of Us never tried to be nonlinear. You can't criticize a game for not being something else.

Also, saying the gameplay is boring and the story is dull is also just your opinion, they aren't facts. Most people happen to think the story is fantastic, so that's clearly not a flaw.

You keep saying that I'm being biased because I love the game, but that's actually what you're doing, not what I'm doing.

#74 Posted by nasp (652 posts) -

ive heard a ton of complaints with the last of us(most dont make any sense),but ive never heard of this one.if this is a real complaint going around then ill just add it to the already long list of dumb complaints.

#75 Posted by JusticeJanitor (538 posts) -

@persona3rocks: To some people, certain things are flaws and they are not to others. For examples, I think the controls the Last Of Us are clunky and un-intuitive. I think that's a flaw. Other people would argue that the controls are that way for a reason, that it's a design choice and that it's not a flaw.

You can use that argument for pretty much anything.

I think a certain dish isn't spicy enough. It's a flaw. You say it's just right, it's by design, it's not a flaw.

At this point, it's pointless bickering.

#76 Edited by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@persona3rocks said:

Also, saying the gameplay is boring and the story is dull is also just your opinion, they aren't facts. Most people happen to think the story is fantastic, so that's clearly not a flaw.

Jesus fucking christ...

Yes it is my opinion. Everything I say is my opinion. I find the linearity, gameplay and story of the game to be flawed. Do you really believe something can't be flawed unless everyone agrees it is flawed? You're so far up your own ass I can't even believe it.

Here's news for you, even though a lot of people like something, it doesn't have to make it good. Ever heard of the lowest common denominator?

#77 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@persona3rocks: To some people, certain things are flaws and they are not to others. For examples, I think the controls the Last Of Us are clunky and un-intuitive. I think that's a flaw. Other people would argue that the controls are that way for a reason, that it's a design choice and that it's not a flaw.

I think a certain dish isn't spicy enough. It's a flaw. You say it's just right, it's by design, it's not a flaw.

But whether or not something is flawed isn't a matter of opinion. To go along with your example of a meal, if the menu claimed that the dish was spicy but when you ordered it it wasn't, then that would be a flaw because the dish wasn't what aspired to be. However, if when you ordered the dish it was spicy but you just wished it was a little more spicy, then that wouldn't be a flaw because the dish was what it was advertised to be, but you just didn't personally like it.

@legion_ said:

Jesus fucking christ...

Yes it is my opinion. Everything I say is my opinion. I find the linearity, gameplay and story of the game to be flawed. Do you really believe something can't be flawed unless everyone agrees it is flawed? You're so far up your own ass I can't even believe it.

Here's news for you, even though a lot of people like something, it doesn't have to make it good. Ever heard of the lowest common denominator?

Damn, you're a feisty one.

Like TrafalgarLaw said, something isn't a flaw unless it is something fundamentally wrong with the game. The Last of Us never tried to be nonlinear. You can't call a game flawed for not being something that it never aspired to be in the first place. If the game gave you choices throughout but it shoved the same ending in your face regardless of the choices you made during the game, then that would be a flaw because the game tried to be nonlinear but it wasn't. However you can't call a game flawed for being linear when that was all it ever tried to be.

#78 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@justicejanitor said:

But whether or not something is flawed isn't a matter of opinion. To go along with your example of a meal, if the menu claimed that the dish was spicy but when you ordered it it wasn't, then that would be a flaw because the dish wasn't what aspired to be. However, if when you ordered the dish it was spicy but you just wished it was a little more spicy, then that wouldn't be a flaw because the dish was what it was advertised to be, but you just didn't personally like it.

You see, if that dish is spicy or not is also a opinion. Some people can eat crazy spicy stuff, and others will sweat from a taco. So if that dish was too spicy or not, is up to your opinion. So if I think The Last of Us is too linear, that's my opinion. Others will not necessarily agree, and that is their opinion.

Thus a flaw is up to the eye of the beholder.

#79 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_ said:

You see, if that dish is spicy or not is also a opinion. Some people can eat crazy spicy stuff, and others will sweat from a taco. So if that dish was too spicy or not, is up to your opinion. So if I think The Last of Us is too linear, that's my opinion. Others will not necessarily agree, and that is their opinion.

Not necessarily. My father loves spicy stuff, always has. He can handle shit loads of spice. My mother, on the other hand, is one of those people who sweats from a taco. Whenever we eat a dish that might possibly be spicy, my mother will ask my dad how bad it is, and he'll either say, "it's bad", or "it's got a little kick to it, but not too bad". He can always recognize whether or not something has spice in it, even if he can take more spice than what that particular food has. So whether or not the dish is spicy isn't really an opinion.

Also, of course it's your opinion when you say The Last of Us is too similar. And you are welcome to have that opinion. However, whether or not it is flawed for that reason is not an opinionated matter.

#80 Edited by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@persona3rocks said:

@legion_ said:

Not necessarily. My father loves spicy stuff, always has. He can handle shit loads of spice. My mother, on the other hand, is one of those people who sweats from a taco. Whenever we eat a dish that might possibly be spicy, my mother will ask my dad how bad it is, and he'll either say, "it's bad", or "it's got a little kick to it, but not too bad". He can always recognize whether or not something has spice in it, even if he can take more spice than what that particular food has. So whether or not the dish is spicy isn't really an opinion.

Also, of course it's your opinion when you say The Last of Us is too similar. And you are welcome to have that opinion. However, whether or not it is flawed for that reason is not an opinionated matter.

Are you seriously using some random anecdote about your mom and dad as a argument? Taste is opinion. Both in the literal and figurate use of the word. I think the Last of Us if flawed for being too linear.

And since it's obvious that you're hung up on a word you don't understand the meaning of, I'll just post the definition courtesy of TheFreeDictionary right here.

1. An imperfection, often concealed, that impairs soundness: a flaw in the crystal that caused it to shatter.

2. A defect or shortcoming in something intangible: They share the character flaw of arrogance.

3. A defect in a legal document that can render it invalid.

Read point number two about a thousand times until you get it, okay? Show me where in the definition it says there has to be consensus for something to be considered a flaw. I'll just put my feet on the table and wait.

#81 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_: We're getting feisty again...

And okay listen, I was using the mom and dad thing as an example. Perhaps it wasn't the best example, but neither is this whole food thing anyway. There's no need to be a dick about it.

Perhaps your dictionary definition doesn't say that there needs to be a general consensus, but I still stand by my belief that it isn't fair to call a game flawed because it doesn't fit your preferences. Like I've said a thousand times, there all all types of games. Not every game that isn't your preferred genre is flawed. You have to accept that not every game is going to be your choice game.

#82 Posted by JusticeJanitor (538 posts) -

@persona3rocks: Could you please do us a favor and just accept the fact that some people don't like the Last Of Us because they think it's linear and that's a flaw to them? This is getting ridiculous.

#83 Posted by Random45 (1805 posts) -

This thread went places. Not great places, but entertaining ones nonetheless.

I'd also like to chime in with the others who claim that out of all the complaints I've heard about this game, linearity is one of the few I don't really recall seeing too much of.

#84 Edited by Legion_ (1717 posts) -
#85 Posted by RavenX302 (328 posts) -

Compared to Naughty dog's uncharted series, its fucking Skyrim...(thats too far, but...those games are beautifully suffocating.)

#86 Posted by badsmalltalker (324 posts) -

@legion_: Citing your dictionary definition, I don't think an intentional design choice can be a flaw unless it breaks the game in a Driveclub/Battlefield 4/Big Rigs level capacity. While it may not be your cup of tea, a game's story progression that functions as intended and without widespread problems shouldn't be able to be called defective because it differs from your preferences.

That doesn't mean you can't dislike the game or have preferred it tell its story in a different method, but maybe try not to send the message that it means the game is in some way broken.

#87 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@persona3rocks: Could you please do us a favor and just accept the fact that some people don't like the Last Of Us because they think it's linear and that's a flaw to them? This is getting ridiculous.

Nah not really, because the game being linear isn't a flaw. If you haven't noticed, more people are agreeing with me than with him.

@legion_: Citing your dictionary definition, I don't think an intentional design choice can be a flaw unless it breaks the game in a Driveclub/Battlefield 4/Big Rigs level capacity. While it may not be your cup of tea, a game's story progression that functions as intended and without widespread problems shouldn't be able to be called defective because it differs from your preferences.

That doesn't mean you can't dislike the game or have preferred it tell its story in a different method, but maybe try not to send the message that it means the game is in some way broken.

Thank you.

#88 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@justicejanitor said:

Nah not really, because the game being linear isn't a flaw. If you haven't noticed, more people are agreeing with me than with him.

I really hope you're young. If you're above the age of, say, 18, you're going to have a pretty flawed life. See what I did there?

#89 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

I think that's just silly. Destiny for instance has no story to speak of, repetitive missions and a limited content, and all those points are flaws, even though the game was designed that way. Obviously something can be a flaw even if it was designed in a certain manner. The Last of Us being little more than bland, cramped locations and a bad story made that game flawed to me.

#90 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_ said:

@persona3rocks said:
@justicejanitor said:

I really hope you're young. If you're above the age of, say, 18, you're going to have a pretty flawed life. See what I did there?

Oh, haha, you're quite amusing. I do see what you did there, although I fail to comprehend how that's relevant...

#91 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_ said:

@cmpltnoob said:

I think that's just silly. Destiny for instance has no story to speak of, repetitive missions and a limited content, and all those points are flaws, even though the game was designed that way. Obviously something can be a flaw even if it was designed in a certain manner. The Last of Us being little more than bland, cramped locations and a bad story made that game flawed to me.

No, they aren't flaws. Destiny was exactly what it tried to be. It was an MMO, through and through. You can't criticize it for not being something that it never aspired to be. Like I've said a thousand times, there are many different game genres, and you are not going to like every one. To say that every game that isn't your preferred genre is flawed because it isn't your preferred genre is just silly.

#93 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

@legion_: Look on the wiki. Look on GameStop.

#94 Edited by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -

And also, keep in mind that I never said I liked Destiny. I don't. I just don't think it's flawed for being what the developers fully intended it to be.

#95 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

@legion_: Look on the wiki. Look on GameStop.

Bungie themselves call it a "shared world shooter". Calling it an MMO is about as accurate as calling Diablo 2 an MMO. You're just going to argue anything and everything. And I freaking love Destiny, but it's no doubt that game is flawed as hell.

#96 Posted by Persona3rocks (85 posts) -
#97 Edited by NTM (11568 posts) -

I'm not sure I've heard that complaint. I've heard that people dislike the combat, and basically things that revolve around that, like, gameplay sucks, but its a good movie, but that's about it. I don't agree with any of that. To me, this game may be linear, but it has a great atmospheric setting, so I don't really care. I don't care as long as it has has enough open space and the setting is good. For example, I thought Ryse had a decent setting, but it was too linear, while Shadow of Mordor had an open space (though not that largest by any means), but it was quite dull looking at in my opinion.

#98 Posted by Legion_ (1717 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.