Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 27, 2018

The fourth and final installment of the Trails of Cold Steel story arc for the PlayStation 4.

I Guess it's Time to Switch Back to Buying Physical

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is such a bummer. I made sure I had a clear schedule for most of today, brewed up a pitcher of iced tea, grabbed some snacks and was ready to put a little time in. Then I was punched in the neck with crushing disappointment by a never ending 'Check Back Later' message on the download page.

I know it's my own fault for preordering a game, especially on a storefront that doesn't offer refunds, but I just figured Sony would have this whole purchase games digitally thing figured out. (Rant over.)

Anybody else patiently waiting for this problem to get sorted out?

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not really gonna use this as a deterrent because this is one of the most baffling things I've seen happen on this console in general.

For what its worth, they will accept a refund just fine. Since you can't download it at all.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efesell: The radio silence from both Sony and NISA on this has been really strange. I guess I'll just ride it out and see how it ends. Maybe the 6:00 store update will fix it.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldenglishc: The NISA staff in their discord have been keeping up but nobody seems to really have any explanation for what’s going on and when it will be fixed.

I just ended up refunding and buying the standard.

Mitch659

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel you, I almost had a similar experience with physical though. I preordered from the NISA store as soon as the limited edition went up, because this is one of my favorite series these days, but a couple weeks ago they had stated they might not be able to ship those out before release. Thankfully it shipped Friday and came in last night, but I was about to pull the trigger on the digital edition if there ended up being a delay on the physical. I guess shit is just crazy all around right now.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldenglishc

Alright! It's finally working.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.