Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Apr 27, 2000

The follow-up to Ocarina of Time sees the series stalwart Link embark on a journey to save the land of Termina from being crushed by the moon in three days. To defeat the Skull Kid, Link has to live the same three days over and over again.

Is jeff holding off this quick look?

• 56 results
    Avatar image for fissionmailed10
    FissionMailed10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Follow the 8.8

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I feel like quicklooks usually serve a bit of an informative purpose.

Now that's an idea for a quick look!

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm playing it for the first time. I've barely done any quests and I'm not sure what to make of it yet. It feels like a Zelda game.

Avatar image for deactivated-629fb02f57a5a
    deactivated-629fb02f57a5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

How am I to know if I'm allowed to enjoy a game if there's no quicklook of it!?

Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Dan_CiTi

Please don't have Jeff on it. PLEASE...it's just boring to hear him rage against the game at this point. We get it, it's too hard for you or some shit. Dan helming it and Brad coming to talk shop a bit, or even Drew would be far more engaging that the fountain of negativity that Jeff is on the game.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Has anyone actually asked Dan on Twitter? I feel like it could just be that Dan will be leading this Quick Look (and probably reviewing it because he seems to have the most writing enthusiasm on the staff aside from Alex), and he's just waiting until he is finished the game so he better remembers all of the areas/sidequests he could potentially show in the Quick Look.

I think it's kinda weird that in 2014, Brad only reviewed:

• The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC
    • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
    • Sunset Overdrive
    • Geometry Wars 3

That's out of 39 reviews. Reviews have pretty much become the Navarro and Ryckert show, with occasional appearances by Jeff when a shooter comes out that he wants to review. Patrick did horror games, Rorie got Dragon Age, and Brad just reviews a super arbitrary small number of games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.