Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 21, 1998

The first 3D Legend of Zelda game, Ocarina of Time was created for the Nintendo 64 in 1998 and introduced innovative mechanics such as Z-targeting as well as many of the series' other trademarks. It has frequently been ranked as the greatest game of all time by many publications.

People who preordered from GAME.co.uk?

ashbash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ashbash

The game was dispatched on Tuesday.

The post came half an hour ago and no game. I usually get my games a day early when preordering from GAME.co.uk.

Preordering from GAME.co.uk get's you two boxes. The normal box with the game, and the special shiny-gold box with the double sided poster.

Now because there are two boxes, does that mean it cannot be posted with the normal padded-envelope-thing and will have to be posted by courier? If that's the case then I should continue to wait. If it's not the case, then I have no idea where my game is.

Just want to know how your game was delivered if you had preordered from GAME.co.uk and gotten it already. (With the preorder bonuses of course.)

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By WinterSnowblind

Is it actually a second box? Would have assumed it was just a slipcase.

My brother ordered his copy from GAME on Wednesday, after Amazon notified everyone they wouldn't be shipping theirs until today and he got his on Thursday, but without any of the pre-order stuff. I've seen a few others complaining they didn't get their copies from GAME yet either, so I assume it is something to do with the pre-order bonuses, I wouldn't worry about it yet.

Got my copy on Wednesday though and was able to register it on the Nintendo site to get the soundtrack CD. I'm much happier with that :)

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#3  Edited By MachoFantastico

Hmm, mine was ordered from GAME to and it was just a standard edition though I only recently ordered it so maybe I missed out on this special edition. Mine came today perfectly fine.

Interesting you get games early still from GAME, stopped happening for me last year and games usually always arrive on a Friday now. As for your order, hard to tell. Depends on size, I've known the postman to deliver larger packages that cannot be fitted in the postbox. Mine came through the postman though it was a standard edition.

Avatar image for deactivated-65f0b21bb6a1a
    deactivated-65f0b21bb6a1a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's werd because whenever you preorder something from Game, it usually turns up the day before release. Maybe you should contact Game (though i'm sure they'll tell you to contact Royal Mail) and ask if it was definitly dispatched etc

XFastfireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By XFastfireX

I'm in exactly the same situation. Preordered from GAME as soon as it was possible, yet got absolutely nothing today. Pretty disappointing. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow then I'm gonna be doing some ringing around, but I might complain regardless about their failure to follow up on the 'be one of the first to play' 'guarantee'.

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Sayishere

Same here, didnt get my mine yesterday, im hoping today is the day, its strange how the pre order stuff isnt apart of the same box you know? seperate box is very strange.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By buft

I Got mine in store and was confused when they gave me 2 boxes.

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#8  Edited By MachoFantastico

So I didn't even know about this preorder bonus but got an email for GAME telling me my gold art cover thingymabob is on it's way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.