Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 21, 1998

The first 3D Legend of Zelda game, Ocarina of Time was created for the Nintendo 64 in 1998 and introduced innovative mechanics such as Z-targeting as well as many of the series' other trademarks. It has frequently been ranked as the greatest game of all time by many publications.

Preorder Bonuses from GAME.co.uk. Got yours yet?

ashbash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ashbash

Anyone got their preorder box and poster from GAME yet? I feel like contacting them but want to know if any of you guys have even got it yet.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By lord_canti

i got mine but i went to my local store and there giving them to everyone :|

RWA88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By RWA88

I didn't pre-order a copy of the game. But when I bought the game and a 3DS I got the pre-order box with it. I asked what it was and he just said that it was a pre-order bonus but no one got given them so they're just given them to everyone.

Ursus_Veritas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Ursus_Veritas

I bought a Black 3DS and a copy of the Game on Tuesday in store, and the guy at the till gave me the preorder case too - it seemed like they still had quite a few left over, and were just handing the surplus out to whoever bought a copy.

Arebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Arebuckle

No I have not. But seeing as Game's postage has gone to hell, for me at least, I wouldn't be surprised if it was on it's way. And by their postage going to hell I'm referring to the fact that OoT didn't arrive until Saturday and Tales of Monkey Island hasn't arrived yet, even though it was posted on Monday.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.