Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 18, 2011

Link descends from his floating continent home to explore the dark and dangerous world below with the help of a magical sword, in this Wii installment of the Legend of Zelda series.

The Trials.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lusence

What do you guys think of the trials? At first i was a little daunted by the idea, but i think it makes for a great side game. its a rush trying to get to that next tear when your being chased by those one hit guardians. just finished the last trial, pretty intense i thought.

Dogma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Dogma

I really like the trails in the Silent Realm. I didn't think I would like them but now it's one of the best parts that I remember most fondly. I like how they used your understanding of your soroundings by being there earlier in the game. The last one was intense but really good.

Enns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Enns

I normally hate this type of stealth section. It really made it so I didn't want to screw up though so it was actually a big relief completing them. I think the first one and the one in the lava area were the only ones I had to retry. Like Dogma said knowing the area and planning a route accordingly was cool. It almost always went to hell at some point and you just had to gun it to a bead you were saving which after the fact made it a better experience. That said I don't blame anyone that hates them at all.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By GunstarRed

They were the weakest part of the game for me, I just couldn't stand them. I was really surprised when they all talked about how much they loved them on the IGN spoiler podcast. I didn't like how the enemies with the lights seemed unavoidable at times and I reaaaaally hated that failure meant you had to sit through about eight text boxes telling you you just failed.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lusence

@GunstarRed: Yah i can see that. If i failed more than just a couple times i could see how i would of got really frustrated and not liked em at all. But, I only failed a couple times, and it was a very close call, so i didnt get too frustrated and just had a good time. I do think they made it easy enough to get through though with out too much trouble.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

It looked phenomenal, and those Guardians are both impressive looking and imposing. They look like they walked straight out of Wind Waker, and the style is a little jarring at first, but man, those Silent Realm sections are still great.

Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Simplexity

Was not the strongest part of the game for me, but I didn't mind it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.