Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda

Franchise »

Nintendo's flagship fantasy action-adventure series created by Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka in 1985, the Zelda series is the source of many revolutionary gameplay conventions, and continues to be one of the most popular and critically acclaimed video game franchises of all time.

The End of Gears, and My New Tattoo

chibiodgiek18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By chibiodgiek18

So yesterday I was just chilling with my friend Nathan at Taco Bell when I (spur of the moment) decided to go get the tattoo (A Triforce) I had been talking about getting all year! This was my first tattoo, but I wasn't really nervous, just excited. So we found this cool place in town and 45 minutes later I had a Triforce on my forearm (My friend also has one in the same place.) Now were bonded forever by ink and we can always show constant love for our favorite video game franchise!

Anyways back to GOW, I beat it this morning [Only on casual though] so now me and my brother are going back to try and beat it on Hardcore [and then maybe insane? haha I dunno]. Anyways overall it was a great game, albeit a tad too short. I will have to pick up number 2 on my next paycheck and play through it! Since we don't have Wi-fi and I don't feel like lugging my 360 and tv into the computer room, I haven't played any online yet. Hopefully I can go to my cousins tommorrow or something and play a little :]

Anyways, I'm going to get off for tonight, I worked a bunch today and I'm kind of tired haha. See ya-

chibiodgiek18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By chibiodgiek18

So yesterday I was just chilling with my friend Nathan at Taco Bell when I (spur of the moment) decided to go get the tattoo (A Triforce) I had been talking about getting all year! This was my first tattoo, but I wasn't really nervous, just excited. So we found this cool place in town and 45 minutes later I had a Triforce on my forearm (My friend also has one in the same place.) Now were bonded forever by ink and we can always show constant love for our favorite video game franchise!

Anyways back to GOW, I beat it this morning [Only on casual though] so now me and my brother are going back to try and beat it on Hardcore [and then maybe insane? haha I dunno]. Anyways overall it was a great game, albeit a tad too short. I will have to pick up number 2 on my next paycheck and play through it! Since we don't have Wi-fi and I don't feel like lugging my 360 and tv into the computer room, I haven't played any online yet. Hopefully I can go to my cousins tommorrow or something and play a little :]

Anyways, I'm going to get off for tonight, I worked a bunch today and I'm kind of tired haha. See ya-

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By End_Boss

Um.
    You might want to check this out before you buy Gears 2, but be forewarned: spoilers abound.

Congratulations on the tattoo! I've been wanting to get one for the longest time.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You had a good day

congrats on the tatoo, maybe you should put a red gear around that triforce ? 
    Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Kazona

I'm gonna be visiting the states in a couple of weeks, and I might be getting me a tat then as well. There are of course plenty of places here to get one, but for some reason I just want to get one when I'm in the US of A. Still haven't decided on what though.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By End_Boss
    @addictedtopinescent said:
    " You had a good day
    congrats on the tatoo, maybe you should put a red gear around that triforce ? 
    "
    No.
    creamclouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By creamclouds

you should upload a pic of that tatoo.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
    Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I want to see the tattoo. 

chibiodgiek18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chibiodgiek18
    @Agnogenic:
    Alright bro I Got the pic up :]
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By toowalrus

Oh God... you didn't!? If you were going to get a tri-force tattoo, you should have at least gotten it on the back of your hand.

Well, I guess if you're ashamed that you got a video game tattoo, it might be best that you put it somewhere where you can cover it up during job interviews.

chibiodgiek18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chibiodgiek18
    @TooWalrus:
    Haha I was thinking about the back of my hand but I decided against it. Plus I thought it would hurt like crazy! :]
    But yeah on my arm I can cover it up if I need to. Not because it's a videogame tat (I'm proud of that) just because it's a tattoo in general, and apparently some people do not like them. lulz...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.